Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Major research projects in chemistry

Major research projects in chemistry

Mar/Fri/2018 | Uncategorized

Of the Most Important Chemistry Research Topics | ACS Axial: Your

Major research projects in chemistry

Write My Essay Online for Cheap -
Chemistry Research Projects | College of Arts and Sciences

argument topics You’ve spent quite a bit of time in your English classes writing argumentative essays, and you’ve even gotten pretty good at writing on major research projects the topics your instructor assigns. But when it comes to choosing your own argumentative essay topics, you draw a blank. It’s not that there aren’t any good topics to choose from, but you start over-thinking it, wondering if each topic is gcse papers, too cliche, overdone, or just not good enough. Chances are, all you need to do is relax and find a topic you’re passionate about major research projects, and, of course, one that is debatable. Why Pick Debatable Argumentative Essay Topics? Photo by David Hume Kennedy via Gerald R. Ford Library. The name of the essay says it all– argumentative . It would be a lot easier to write an essay essay on something that people generally agree on, but that’s not really the point of an argumentative essay. It’s important to choose debatable argumentative essay topics because you need opposing points that you can counter with your own points.

The world isn’t black and white–there are a lot of gray areas, which is good because that means there are a lot of topics you can choose from. Research Projects! I have listed 50 argumentative essay topics below, phrased as questions, to dreams essays, help get you started. In Chemistry! I’ve separated the topics into five categories–legal, moral, social, media and family–and included a helpful link for each topic. Feel free to use the thesis statement on human topics for your own essay, or as inspiration to create your own original topic. 10 Legal Argumentative Essay Topics. Argumentative essay topics about legal matters are a popular choice. Research In Chemistry! These types of topics can include laws that you would want to create, change or completely abolish. They can also discuss certain benefits or negative aspects of existing laws. You don’t have to get super technical with legal argumentative essays, but be sure to do your research on what the current laws about your chosen topic actually say.

After all, you don’t want to gcse coursework, suggest a changing a law that’s already been changed in the way you want. Should cigarettes and other tobacco products be outlawed? Should prostitution be legal? Do the benefits of major medical marijuana justify its legality? Is the drinking age appropriate (should it be lower, higher, or stay the same)? Should nuclear weapons be outlawed worldwide? Should the hoop dreams essays United States put more restrictions on research gun ownership and use? At what age should girls have access to birth control without the consent of real estate process paper their parents? Does outlawing controlled substances only create a larger black market? Should corporations be granted personhood?

In what situations, if any, does a woman have a right to an abortion? 10 Moral Argumentative Essay Topics. Moral argumentative essay topics are some of the easiest to get carried away with. They can cover a variety of moral dilemmas, from animal testing to the death penalty. These topics tend to research, be very debatable because everyone has different opinions–and justifications for those opinions–on what they think is right or wrong. If you’re talking about gcse coursework, human or animal rights, and it’s something you’re very passionate about, it’s tempting to let your emotions take over. While it’s good to be passionate in an argumentative essay, remember to major research in chemistry, keep your thoughts focused and organized. It’s definitely worth your time to create an outline so you don’t stray off topic. Photo by John Snape via flickr.

Is animal testing necessary? Should consumers buy items from countries that endorse child labor? Do patients have a right to die via physician-assisted suicide? Should children’s beauty pageants be banned? Are nude photographs appropriate in real paper, museums that are open to the public? Should schools and businesses give more incentives for people to do volunteer work? Are atheists less moral than theists?

Does freedom of speech give people the right to major in chemistry, use hate speech? Do people who commit heinous crimes deserve the death penalty? Do pre-employment drug tests infringe on format personal privacy rights? 10 Social Argumentative Essay Topics. Research In Chemistry! Social argumentative essay topics tend to overlap with legal and moral topics, but deal more about how individuals act within society and publish my thesis what kinds of pressures society puts on major individuals or groups of people. Thesis! This is a pretty broad category, so there are a lot of topics to choose from and even more that you could create on your own. If you get stuck on which topic to in chemistry, write about, consider something that personally affects you or someone close to you. This should make writing about that topic come more naturally. Just be sure to rely on facts and not on personal anecdotes, which are more appropriate to the narrative essay realm.

Is there too much pressure on what luther teenagers to go to college? At what age should citizens be allowed to vote in the United States? Should more rights be given to research projects, immigrants? Can heterosexual men and women truly be friends with no hopes or expectations of anything more? In what case(s) could it be considered fair for a company to not hire a candidate who smokes cigarettes? Should the United States make English the official national language? Should women wear less revealing clothing in order to curb men’s catcalling? Do prisoners deserve the right to vote? Should there be a legal curfew for minors? Can online dating replace meeting a person in real life?

10 Advertising and Media Argumentative Essay Topics. Advertising and the media have become nearly inseparable from society as a whole. Real Estate Data Paper! Essays written on research projects these topics can include how media (television, news, movies, magazines, social media, etc.) affects society, and what should be allowed to gcse coursework papers, be seen or heard through media and advertisements. Major Research Projects In Chemistry! Inspiration to create your own advertising or media argumentative essay topics isn’t hard to find. Just turn on a television and don’t change the channel when the commercials come on. Essay English! Pay close attention to major research projects in chemistry, all things electronic, and you’ll be sure to coursework, find something debatable about what you see. Projects In Chemistry! Photo by Rod Allday via Wikimedia Commons. Should sex be allowed to hoop dreams essays, be portrayed on prime time television? Where should networks draw the line for violence on television? Should news shows talk about celebrities? Do journalists have a duty to major in chemistry, eliminate as much bias as possible?

Is it acceptable for companies to gcse coursework papers, advertise in schools? In what situations should advertisements for major alcohol and tobacco products be allowed? Should warnings and side effects be made more clear in advertisements? Is print advertising obsolete? Do TV shows and movies have the responsibility of being more diverse? Are public service announcements effective? 10 Family Argumentative Essay Topics.

Argumentative essay topics covering family life and values are abundant. That’s because every family is different. Rules in thesis statement, families vary on a case-by-case basis, contrary to laws that govern a state or nation. Because each family is different, it’s hard to generalize in these types of essays. However, if you look into research on child development and psychology, marital psychology, and personal stories from parents and their children, you can get enough information to make an research projects in chemistry argument for statement any of the topics below (or for a topic of research projects in chemistry your own). Photo by Eric Ward via Wikimedia Commons. Final Thoughts on Choosing Argumentative Essay Topics. Hoop Essays! As you can see, there are a lot of debatable argumentative essay topics you can choose from (way more than are on this list). For more ideas, read 20 Persuasive Essay Topics to Help You Get Started.

Once you’re ready to come up with a thesis, check out these Argumentative Thesis Statement Examples. When you are picking your topic, keep in mind that it’s much easier to write about something that you already have interest in–even if you don’t know a whole lot about it. Researching the topic will allow you to learn more about what fascinates you, and projects in chemistry if you pick something you actually like , writing the essay will be more enjoyable. If you’ve wrapped up your argument, but you think there may be a few holes in your logic, send your essay over to real estate, the Kibin editors. They’ll help give you the winning edge in whatever you’re debating. Psst. 98% of Kibin users report better grades! Get inspiration from over 500,000 example essays. Research! About the data set research process Author.

Eden Meirow is major in chemistry, a self-employed freelance writer with a passion for English, history and education. Papers! You can find her on research in chemistry Google+. Thank you for these! I appreciate that you divided the real estate process paper topics into type! Awesome! Glad you found what you were looking for. Research Projects In Chemistry! #128578; Hello Naomi, what will be a good Hook for Argumentative essay about anti immigrants.

I want prove them wrong and show them posative side from immigrants, thanks for the help. Essay Format English! Hi AbdulI#8217;m not sure *who you#8217;re proving wrong? However, if you are writing a pro-immigrant essay, I would suggest starting with an emotional hook. Major In Chemistry! A hook that makes the story of publish immigration a HUMAN story is a compelling story. Thank you for the help and the quick feedback! Please give me an major research example. Is the hook on the title or on the body? Thanks. The hook is the first sentence of estate data process paper your intro paragraph.

Hey, I have an arguementative assay due and research in chemistry I have NOOO idea what to do it on can u help? Btw I#8217;m 14 so it needs to be school appropriate.? Hiya so I think the important thing would be to choose a topic that you are actually interested in. At 14, and sorry if I#8217;m stereotyping you due to your age, perhaps a good argument would be to discuss the effects of data set research process video games on young people. Here is a great resource to help you: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/effects-of-video-games-essay-sources/ I looked @ the ideas but I#8217;m still not sure. What would be a good resource for supporting the opinion that physician-assisted suicide is morally wrong? I#8217;m having a hard time choosing a new topic for my argumentative essay. Research Projects! I was writing on hoop dreams how smoking should be outlawed but my professor told me she couldn#8217;t help me on this and it was a hard topic to argue about.

Can you please help. It sounds like your teacher wants you to get more specific than that topic (which, to major projects, be fair, is pretty broad). A more specific version might be: In what case(s) could it be considered fair for a company to not hire a candidate who smokes cigarettes? Or you could argue that more cities should enact smoking bans which disallow smoking in our near public places (look at laws in California and Colorado for example). Statement! I need to write an argumentative research paper about major research, 3000 words. Do you have any suggestions for a topic that I can find so much things to write about? I hope that one of the 50 above topics will get you thinking about what you want to write about.

My biggest piece of advice is definitely choose a topic that you care about, otherwise you are really going to real estate data set research process paper, struggle getting 3000 words down. Think about the topics that get you fired up during your regular day-to-day lifemaybe you can turn one of those topics into an argument. Speaking of 3k words, here#8217;s a good post on making an major research projects essay longer (without adding useless fluff): https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-make-an-essay-longer/ I#8217;m sorry to hear that. Estate Set Research Paper! Maybe you#8217;ll find this post to be helpful in your quest for research projects in chemistry the perfect topic: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/good-persuasive-essay-topics/ Same I have to do that. Essay! I need to write 3 essays and I 5 days to do it need HELP and I#8217;m 15.

Hi Dysoneep that#8217;s a lot of essays in a short amount of time. Research! You#8217;re going to want to stay organized. Check out this post with 7 different outline templates that you could use: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/7-essay-outline-templates-get-essay-going/ Thank you for data that it really helps me. You#8217;re welcome. Major Research Projects In Chemistry! Thanks for reading! Hi, I was hoping to get some advice on an argumentative essay. Essay Format English! My argument is broad and about Self-harm and Suicide, how can I find a specific direction to follow it I only have 2 days to write a 6 page essay. Do you have any tips or advice to help me specify my topic or where to even start? Can you please help? Hi i need to write 7-10 page argumentive essay and research i don#8217;t have any idea can you help me what is estate data process, it good to write about? contact me.I do help students write their essay.

I will appreciate. sweet! Thanks for the comment. Hi there. My name is Lisa. Do you need any help with your homework? I am available for help and major I will be glad to help. Contact me for non-plagiarized, well formatted researched work, and always on time. Thank you in thesis statement management, advance. I have to right a research essay that will end up over major research the course be a 7 to 8 page essay and I can not think of a topic it has to be arguable#8230;. Have any idea what topic would be good?

The 50 topics in this post should lead you to estate set research paper, something good. The trick is to choose a topic that you are interested in in chemistry, so that you have a chance to possibly even *enjoy the process of researching and writing. Remember, an arguable topic means that you could conceivably argue both sides (or more than one side). Luther King's In I Have! This post covers writing an argumentative thesis statement and also has more topic ideas: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/thesis-statement-examples/ This is literally the same thing i#8217;m going thru for english 202. It has to end up being 7 to research, 8 pages and publish it has to be a argumentative research essay. Major In Chemistry! Year 10 800 words essays and these wont make enough. Don#8217;t despair. You can do it. Publish My Thesis! #128578; Hi Naomi. I am looking for help in formulating a thesis (a good argument) for a 3000 word research paper on the following #8221; Discuss the major research in chemistry social and cognitive consequences on gcse papers bilingualism and multilingualism#8221; . Any assistance rendered would be greatly appreciated. Thank you #128578; A basic framework for your thesis statement will outline the points that you want to defend throughout your paper.

It may look something like this: The social and cognitive consequences of bilingualism and multilingualism include CONSEQUENCE 1, CONSEQUENCE 2, and research projects in chemistry CONSEQUENCE 3. Or maybe you want to take it a step further and format english argue that biilingual is major research in chemistry, socially and hoop cognitively BENEFICIAL, so your framework would be: The social and cognitive benefits of bilingualism and multilingualism are many and projects in chemistry include BENEFIT 1, BENEFIT 2, and BENEFIT 3. Essay! Your first research goal would be to uncover the consequences (or benefits) that you can defend with evidence , perhaps you want to discuss research related to multilingualism and major research projects in chemistry aging and english how it 1) prevents cognitive decline 2) staves off Alzheimers and 3) something else you can find perhaps more social than cognitive here. Once you have the points you want to defend in research in chemistry, place, you can refine your thesis statement so that it is has a more organic structure than the on human list framework I provided. Research Projects! Thank you so much ! Of course! Thanks for reading. #128578; Hi Naomi. I have started writing the essay format english paper. However, I am having difficulties with the organization of my paper. Is it possible that you can proof read what I have so far and give me tips on how to properly organize the essay?

It would be greatly appreciated. It#8217;s fantastic that you understand the value of having someone proofread your essay. While I can#8217;t do this for major research projects in chemistry you (not enough time in my schedule), you have come to the right place. Our editors are available 24/7 to check your essay for hoop essays organization, clarity, grammar and more. Major Research Projects In Chemistry! You can learn more about that service here: https://www.kibin.com/essay-editing-proofreading. I have to do 700-900 word essays a week and I loose my nerve a lot. but trust me, it can be worse#8230; Good luck on my thesis your writing though!I#8217;m sure you need it more than me#8230; i have to do a 10-15 page essay single spaced. Pinterest tells me that if you want an essay to seem longer, highlight all the periods, and major research in chemistry change the font size from 12 to 14. What Is Martin! I can promise you that most professors are on major research to this trick! If you go into thesis statement resource management, an essay well-prepared, you should be able to projects in chemistry, hit your word count without resorting to tricks like this, which are often more time-consuming than doing a little extra writing in the first place #128578; I am writing an management 1800 minimum word essay and for some topics there will be enough you just have to projects, be well prepared. So true! If you#8217;re armed with plenty of sources and make a solid outline to plan your paper, it#8217;s much easier to reach your target word count #128578; Here are the basic steps you need to papers, take to execute an argumentative essay: 1) pick your topicthis post is a good place to start.

2) do your researchhttps://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/writing-a-research-paper/ 3) formulate a thesis statementhttps://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-a-thesis-statement/ 4) write an outlinehttps://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/argumentative-essay-outline/ 5) draft your paperhttps://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/essay-formatting-survival-guide/ 6) edit your paper https://www.kibin.com/essay-editing-proofreading. 7) turn it in research projects, and celebrate your accomplishment! three claims right. Yes, three claims is a nice round number (in some cases you could do more or less, depending on the specific requirements and essay format length of your paper). Hey, i Have to submit a 2000 word argumentative essay by tomorrow afternoon on inspiration vs infringement and so far I#8217;ve written only 200.

Could you please tell me what all points i could include? Just saw this and it looks like #8220;tomorrow afternoon#8221; has arrived. I hope that you were able to come up with some good points. Major Research Projects In Chemistry! This makes me think of Walt Disney and how all of his characters came from previously dreamed up characters (from Grimm and others), and how later on (in the 90s) Disney led the charge in more restrictive copyright laws. That would be one case study I would use for a topic like this. That is awesome to hear. Thanks for your comment! thank you Naomi for this. hi Naomi, me and my thesis my partner have no idea on what are topic will be, based on major research projects our courses. I#8217;m studying entrepreneurship and she is english, studying computer science. it has been 2 months and yet we cannot come up with an idea on what will be our topic. please help us for we are desperate. we would be so thankful if you#8217;l help us a little bit.

I#8217;m not quite sure what you are asking for. Are you trying to find a topic for a research paper that is major research in chemistry, related to both computer science and entrepreneurship? I hope so, because that is the question I#8217;m attempting to answer here. Hoop! What you choose will largely depend on where your interests are. You two would do well to sit down and brainstorm a list of potential ideas and then do some preliminary research to see if you can find information to support your project. For example, my initial brainstorm of major projects in chemistry topics might look like: -what role do robotics play in business? -what softwares are essential for essay format running a scalable startup?

-will emerging technologies lead to a jobless economy? -will emerging technologies lead to a new type of job market? -should computer science students be required to in chemistry, take business classes (since most startups require both tech savvy and business understanding)? Then I#8217;d do some initial research on my favorite two ideas to find out if any of them have enough material to on human resource, support a full research paper. For example, I found this source http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/5673619/?reload=true that could support my last topic idea (computer sci students taking biz classes). I think that you may be struggling a bit because #8220;computer science#8221; and #8220;entrepreneurship#8221; or both broad disciplines that cover a variety of topics. You might find this post helpful for you to narrow down your idea: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-narrow-a-topic/ this article is major projects in chemistry, great and also helped me a lot for my project#8230;.but i am currently writing a novel and what is martin king's thesis have i need some pointers for major research in chemistry it#8230;..would you be able to help. Coursework! The novel is in chemistry, a fan-fic on real estate process paper the original series Percy Jackson#8230; Congrats on major projects in chemistry starting the rewarding project of writing your own novel. King's Thesis! The best advice for research projects in chemistry writing a novel is just sitting down and writing it. You may be tempted to make up excuses such as not having enough time or not feeling like it#8217;s coming out gcse papers, as you want it to, but if you#8217;re serious about this, you#8217;ll set those excuses aside and just write.

Your first draft does not have to major projects in chemistry, be perfect. In fact it won#8217;t be perfect. It will likely be a giant mess. So you need to is martin luther thesis in i, be okay with that fact and just get through it. Set a word count goal for every day, and projects in chemistry every week. A final novel is about 70,000-100,000 words so keep that in what thesis in i, mind! It#8217;s a marathon. Once you have a draft, you can go back and revise it#8230; again and again until it#8217;s right. were recquired to do 1500 word essay and i didnt know what topic I can choose. But thank you for this, it gave me an idea. I#8217;m so glad you found it helpful! Thanks for reading.

Naomi help me please? i#8217;am looking for the disadvantages of a physical store and found only minor things. Major Research In Chemistry! i wanted to find a disadvantage that can put up a fight. Do you mean the thesis statement management disadvantages of shopping at a physical store or of major in chemistry owning one? I assume you mean shopping at one, so here are a couple ideas off the top of my head: Unless you live nearby, you have to pay to travel there (gas, wear and thesis on human resource tear on your car). There is major research, a higher risk that the store will be out real estate process paper, of the item you need (or won#8217;t have the research right size, type, flavor, etc.) due to limited inventory. Prices may be higher due to overhead costs (rent, utilities, etc.) compared to online-only establishments. Essay Format English! thank you Erin. this is such a big help. Happy to help!

Thanks for reading #128578; I think any of the topics listed here could be pretty amazing #8212; just make sure you back up your ideas with solid reasons. Major Projects! Happy writing (and impressing)! Hi, help here how do I start a court criminal observation essay with this thesis- Justice should be maintained but is the system worth it? i have a ten page essay due in on human resource, a month so any advice on how to get it done without killing myself. Hey, a month is a good long while. I#8217;d definitely break it down into lots of smaller steps that you can attack a little at a time #8212; brainstorming, researching, outlining, drafting, then revising. The outlining step will save you a ton of work; I#8217;d definitely read https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/argumentative-essay-outline/ for major some pointers. You might also check out real estate set research process, https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-an-essay-on-anything/ I have to major research in chemistry, make an publish my thesis long af essay and english is major research projects, not even my natural born languege.SEND HELP. Agreed with some comments below that for some kind of essays up to 2k words everything you need is imagination and nothing else. Especially if you have internet then not a sinple paper work seem hard for me. The internet definitely makes writing papers easier.

Thanks for the comment! Hello, I#8217;m need to write a thesis for my uni#8217;s project this year. But, I#8217;m having a problem with my topic, is gcse coursework, it a good topic or not? I#8217;m not sure, will you help me? My thesis topic is, #8220;Students#8217; perception on integrity, as one of the NDUM characteristics.#8221; *NDUM is projects, my university, so I want to know how this integrity give an effect to the students, in the way of dreams education. I think you#8217;re off to a good start, but you still need to major, take a stance on what thesis your topic. Here is an major example of what I mean: #8220;Students#8217; perception of integrity, which is resource, one of NDUM#8217;s characteristics, has a strong impact on how student success in education.#8221; In a paper with that thesis, you could explore how positive/strong perceptions of integrity affect success and/or how weak perceptions of integrity impact success.

Another approach, if you want to major research in chemistry, focus only on my thesis positive impacts, might be: #8220;Students who have a strong perception of integrity, one of NDUM#8217;s core characteristics, tend to be more successful in their educational endeavors.#8221; I hope these ideas help you narrow down your topic a bit! Hello everyone? I am an online tutor. I do a wider array of assignments from essays, projects and research papers. I produce quality and original papers that are payable after receiving the assignments. All the assignments are done in research, 12-24 hours. Publish! Be free to inquire more. Email: [emailprotected] . I#8217;m writing a 10-12 page essay about mental health. I don#8217;t know specifically what to research in chemistry, write about because the topic itself is so broad. Can someone give ma an advice on this? I#8217;m writing a 10-12 page essay about mental health.

I don#8217;t know specifically what to write about because the topic itself is so broad. Data Process Paper! Can someone give ma an advice on this? You#8217;re right that #8220;mental health#8221; is major, a really broad topic. If you#8217;re writing an argumentative essay, you need to come up with an real estate data approach/stance that#8217;s a) debatable and b)provable. Here are a few examples of possible approaches: Argue that the government (national, local, etc.) has a responsibility to increase funding for mental health initiatives.

Should free mental health therapy be offered in schools? Argue in favor of/against. Does the mental health of parents impact their children? Why or why not? There are a lot of possibilities here, but I hope those spark some ideas for how you can narrow your topic to be more specific. Happy writing!

Thank you. I started my essay on government should increse the in chemistry fundings. Now I#8217;m on my thesis statement. i just started this. do you think this will improve my spelling problem. I am writing a 25000 minimum word essay. #128577; That#8217;s a long one, but you can totally do it. Just make sure to organize your ideas before you start. You might want to check out thesis statement on human, https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/argumentative-essay-outline/ . Projects! This outline template can work just as easily for a 25000-word essay as it would a 500-word essay depending on how many claims you#8217;re making and how much evidence you use to back them up. Much respect for your decision to essay, go back to school! What an awesome example you#8217;re setting for your kids #128578; I would definitely recommend that you explore some of our (many, many) other blog posts for writing help. I#8217;m obviously biased, but they#8217;re a fantastic resource for projects getting un-stuck.

As for this essay, I think that there are definitely some argumentative angles you could take with the subject of autism. Off the top of real estate my head: 1. Argue that autism should (or should not be) classified as a disorder/disability. For instance, some suggest that it#8217;s simply a type of neurodiversity and should not be treated as something #8220;wrong,#8221; just different. 2. Argue that autism stems from (or does not stem from) environmental factors. The vaccine debate is perhaps the research in chemistry most popular example of this argument, but there are a host of real estate data set research process paper other causes that doctors, researchers, and parents have considered too.

3. Argue that Asperger#8217;s syndrome is/is not different from high-functioning autism.

Write My Essay Online for Cheap -
Chemistry: Major/ Minor Research Project - KTHM College

Institute for projects in chemistry, Research on Poverty. The Institute for Research on estate data paper, Poverty (IRP) at the University of Wisconsin–Madison is major projects a center for interdisciplinary research into the causes and consequences of poverty and inequality and the impact of what king's thesis in i, related policies and programs. As the National Poverty Research Center sponsored by the U.S. Department of research projects, Health and Human Services, IRP coordinates the U.S. Collaborative of publish my thesis, Poverty Centers in an integrated set of activities with the ultimate goal of improving the effectiveness of research in chemistry, public policies to reduce poverty and inequality and their impacts on the well-being of the dreams American people.

The U.S. Census Bureau determines poverty status by comparing pre-tax cash income against a threshold that is set at three times the projects in chemistry cost of a minimum food diet in 1963, updated annually for inflation using the Consumer Price Index (CPI; see the last section of king's thesis in i, this FAQ for an explanation of the CPI), and research, adjusted for family size, composition, and format english, age of householder. Family is defined by the official poverty measure as persons living together who are related by birth, marriage, or adoption. Thresholds do not vary geographically.[1] The Census Bureau has created an infographic to explain How Census Measures Poverty. The poverty threshold serves different purposes, including tracking poverty over time, comparing poverty across different demographic groups, and major, as the starting point for determining eligibility for my thesis, a range of federal assistance programs. (To learn more about using the poverty thresholds, or their administrative counterpoint, the poverty guidelines, for determining program eligibility, see FAQ #1.) In 2015, the most recent year for which data are available, the projects poverty threshold for a family of four was $24,257. The official national poverty rate was 13.5 percent. There were 43.1 million people in coursework poverty. In 1959, when the official government poverty series began, poverty was at 22 percent. Before that time, unofficial estimates by researchers found a poverty rate in 1914 of major research, 66 percent; 78 percent in 1932; 32 percent in 1947; and 24 percent in 1958.[2] Figure 1 shows more recent poverty rates, in 1968, 1990, and 2015, by coursework papers, age, race, and Hispanic origin, using the official measure. Especially notable trends are the consistent increase in child poverty, the dramatic decrease in elder poverty, and poverty rates among African Americans and persons of Hispanic heritage that are two and a half to three times higher than whites' poverty rates.

Figure 1. Official U.S. poverty rates in major 1968, 1990, and 2015 show variation by age and racial/ethnic group and over time. Note : CPS ASEC data on hoop essays, poverty among persons self-identified as Asian before 2003 are not available. Research Projects? Hispanic denotes Latin American descent (typically Cuban, Mexican, or Puerto Rican) but carries no racial designation. The official poverty estimates are drawn from the Current Population Survey Annual Social and Economic Supplement (CPS ASEC), which is conducted in on human management February, March, and April with a sample of approximately 100,000 addresses per year. The CPS ASEC questionnaire asks about income from major research projects more than 50 sources and records up to 27 different income amounts. The Census Bureau also reports income and poverty estimates from a number of other major national household surveys and gcse coursework papers, programs. Researchers and policymakers have long criticized the official poverty measure for a number of reasons. However, in spite of research projects, its shortcomings, detailed below, its salience in policymaking is noted by the economists Bruce D. Meyer and James X. Sullivan: Few economic indicators are more closely watched or more important for policy than the official poverty rate. The poverty rate is often cited by policymakers, researchers, and advocates who are evaluating social programs that account for more than half a trillion dollars in dreams government spending.[3] Principal criticisms of the official poverty measure include: Its headcount approach identifies only the share of people who fall below the poverty threshold, but does not measure the depth of economic need; It does not reflect modern expenses and resources, by excluding significant draws on income such as taxes, work expenses, and out-of-pocket medical expenses, and excluding potentially sizable resources such as in-kind benefits (e.g., food assistance); It does not vary by geographic differences in cost of living within the contiguous United States; It is not adjusted for changes in the standard of living over time; and Its strict definition of measurement units—family—as persons living in the same household who are related by birth, marriage, or adoption does not reflect the major in chemistry nature of many 21st century households, including those made up of cohabitors, unmarried partners with children from previous relationships, and data set research process paper, foster children.

While the official measure remains the official national poverty statistic, the Census Bureau has been estimating poverty using a number of experimental measures as well, since the major research in chemistry mid-1990s. Thesis Resource? See Poverty: Experimental Measures on the Census Bureau's website for major research, more about coursework papers, these approaches. The most recent and prominent experimental measure, the Supplemental Poverty Measure—a work-in-progress that supplements but does not replace the official measure—is discussed below, after discussion of data sources for in chemistry, estimating poverty at the state and local levels. For poverty estimates at the state and local levels, researchers recommend consulting the Census Bureau's American Community Survey (ACS), the largest household survey in the United States, which is part of the 2010 Decennial Census Program. In contrast to the decennial Census, the ACS is essay format conducted annually, although often data from two, three, or five years are averaged together to increase the precision of estimates for smaller geographic areas. The most recent ACS brief on poverty covers 2014 and 2015 and was issued in September 2016. The ACS surveys approximately 3 million addresses per year through mail, telephone, and in-person interviews. It provides demographic, social, economic, and housing data for the nation, states, congressional districts, counties, and other localities.

The Census Bureau describes the ACS as an ongoing survey that provides data every year—giving communities the current information they need to plan investments and services. Information from the survey generates data that help determine how more than $400 billion in federal and state funds are distributed each year. In addition to research projects providing current small-area information about people's age, sex, family and relationships, income and benefits, disabilities, and veteran status; and the poverty rate, which is an estimate of the proportion of is martin luther king's thesis, people with income below their poverty threshold; the ACS (and the CPS) also gauges the depth of poverty (see below).[4] The Census Bureau expresses depth of poverty in an income-to-poverty ratio, which measures how close a family's or individual's income is to their poverty threshold, measuring the depth of poverty for those below their threshold, and the nearness to poverty for those above their threshold. (For current thresholds, see FAQ #1.) Either the ACS or the CPS can be used to measure the depth of poverty; in this discussion we refer first to major research projects ACS overall income-to-poverty ratios by dreams essays, state (Table 1), and then to CPS national income-to-poverty ratios by age, sex, race/ethnicity, and family status (Table 2).[5] Families and individuals with an income-to-poverty ratio of less than 100 percent are identified as in poverty. An income-to-poverty ratio of 100 to 124 percent—constituting near poverty by projects in chemistry, the Census Bureau—indicates a family's or person's income is at or no more than 24 percent above their poverty threshold. An income-to-poverty ratio of 50 percent indicates a family or person is living with income that is my thesis half of their poverty threshold, which is major research projects in chemistry considered as deep poverty. Table 1 below shows the publish my thesis percentage of people by major projects, specified income-to-poverty ratios for essay format english, the United States and by state in 2015. The table shows that among the states, New Hampshire (10.7 percent) had the lowest proportion of people with income-to-poverty ratios of less than 125 percent. The states with the highest proportion of people with income-to-poverty ratios of 50 percent (deep poverty) were Mississippi (10.4 percent), District of Columbia (9.2 percent), Louisiana (8.8 percent), New Mexico (8.7 percent), and Arizona (8.2 percent). Major Research In Chemistry? The national deep poverty rate was 6.5 percent; Wisconsin's was 5.2 percent.

District of format english, Columbia. Note : Details may not sum to totals because of rounding. Table 2 presents specified 2015 national income-to-poverty ratios by age, sex, race/ethnicity, and family status using CPS data. It shows, for example, that 6.1 percent of the in chemistry population had income below one-half of their poverty threshold, often called deep poverty. Almost one in three persons—31.7 percent—had income under 200 percent of their threshold. Of children under age 18, 8.9 percent had income below one-half of their poverty threshold; and 43.9 percent of young children lived in publish my thesis families with income below 200 percent of their poverty threshold. Note : Details may not sum to projects totals because of rounding.

Unrelated subfamilies are families that live in the household of someone else. The Census Bureau introduced the Supplemental Poverty Measure or SPM in statement management 2010 to provide an alternative view of poverty in the United States that better reflects life in the 21st century, including contemporary social and economic realities and government policy. As its name suggests, the SPM supplements but does not replace the official poverty measure, which remains the in chemistry nation's source for official poverty statistics and for determining means-tested program eligibility. The SPM was designed to address the official poverty measure's shortcomings, described above, which were assessed by a National Academy of Sciences (NAS) poverty measurement panel convened in 1992 that made recommendations for estate paper, improvement (see below). The SPM incorporates much of the NAS methodology with modifications that were suggested by subsequent research. In their research brief, A Consumer's Guide to Interpreting Various Poverty Measures, former Census Bureau Chief of the Social, Economic, and Housing Statistics Division David Johnson and Lee Rainwater Distinguished Professor of Public Affairs and projects, Economics at the University of Wisconsin–Madison Timothy Smeeding (who served as Director of IRP from 2008–2014) note, The Supplemental Poverty Measure combines the best and most agreed upon elements of the research based on expert opinion and on the [Census Bureau's] experimental series.[6] In a side-by-side comparison of the thesis in i official poverty measure and the SPM, the Census Bureau notes their differences in measurement units, poverty threshold, threshold adjustments (e.g., by family size), updating thresholds, and what counts as resources, summarized in Table 3 below. Note: Family as defined by the Census Bureau is a group of two people or more related by research, birth, marriage, or adoption and residing together; all such people (including related subfamily members) are considered as members of thesis statement resource management, one family. See https://www.census.gov/hhes/families/about/.

A comparison of official and SPM poverty rates in 2015 for the total population and research projects, among three age groups: under age 18, adults ages 18 to 64, and elders age 65 and over, is shown in Figure 2. Analysts attribute the differences in rates between the two measures among the populations to publish my thesis several factors, including the generally higher thresholds set by major projects in chemistry, the SPM. For most groups, SPM poverty rates were higher than official poverty rates; children are an exception with 16.1 percent poor using the SPM and 20.1 percent poor using the official measure. Analysts attribute the lower SPM child poverty rate to the measure's inclusion of noncash benefits such as Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, formerly Food Stamps) benefits. The much higher SPM poverty rates for people age 65 and older—13.7 percent vs. 8.8 percent using the official measure—partially reflect that the official thresholds are set lower for families with householders in this age group, while the SPM thresholds do not vary by age.

In addition, the SPM rate is higher for people age 65 and older because it includes out-of-pocket medical expenditures, which are typically high for the elderly, whereas the official measure does not take them into account. Figure 2. Poverty rates using official and SPM measures for total population and by real estate data process paper, age group, 2015, show higher official child poverty and elderly SPM poverty rates. In 1992, the National Academy of Sciences (NAS) study panel, the projects in chemistry Panel on Poverty and Family Assistance, was established at the request of Congress to conduct a comprehensive examination of poverty measurement in in i the United States. Their charge was to evaluate the official poverty measure to see if it was still serving its intended purposes and whether the panel of experts thought it could be improved. Among the panel members were two former IRP Directors, Robert M. Hauser (Vilas Research Professor of Sociology, University of Wisconsin–Madison) and Sheldon Danziger (President, Russell Sage Foundation); IRP Affiliate Franklin Wilson (Professor of Sociology, Emeritus, University of Wisconsin–Madison); and an off-campus IRP Affiliate, David M. Betson (Associate Professor of Public Policy and Economics, University of Notre Dame). In 1995, the NAS panel issued a final report and major, recommendations for change in the monograph titled Measuring Poverty: A New Approach . There were no changes made to essay format the official measure in response to the recommendations, although the report served as the major research foundation for subsequent research and coursework, has informed ongoing development of the Supplemental Poverty Measure. The panel recommended the following: The official U.S. Research Projects In Chemistry? poverty thresholds should comprise a budget for the three basic categories of food, clothing, shelter (including utilities), and a small additional amount to allow for other needs (e.g., household supplies). Actual expenditure data should be used to develop a threshold for a reference family of four—two adults and two children.

Each year, that threshold should be updated to reflect changes in spending on food, clothing, and shelter over the previous 3 years and then adjusted for different family types and geographic areas of the publish my thesis country. Research In Chemistry? The resources of a family or individual that are compared with the appropriate threshold to determine poverty status should be consistently defined to include money and near-money disposable income; that is, resources should include most in-kind benefits and exclude taxes and certain other nondiscretionary expenses (e.g., work expenses). At the time of their release in publish my thesis 1995 and for a decade and a half thereafter, the NAS panel's recommendations did not lead to changes in federal legislation necessary to revise the official poverty measure. In 2004, the Committee on National Statistics hosted a workshop to review federal research on alternative methods for measuring poverty using an income poverty measure. The workshop was requested by the U.S.

Office of projects, Management and Budget to assess progress in moving towards a new measure of income poverty as recommended by the 1992 NAS Panel on Poverty and Family Assistance, whose recommendations were released in statement resource management 1995. The workshop provided a forum for comment on methods developed for key components of the CNSTAT Panel's proposals and the degree of support for such methods. The roster was as follows: Timothy Smeeding (co-chair) , Lee Rainwater Distinguished Professor of Public Affairs and Economics, University of Wisconsin–Madison and former Director of IRP; Barbara Wolfe , Richard A. Major Projects In Chemistry? Easterlin Professor of real process, Public Affairs, Economics, and Population Health Sciences, and former Director of both IRP and the La Follette School of Public Policy, University of Wisconsin–Madison; Rebecca Blank (co-chair) , Chancellor of the University of Wisconsin–Madison and IRP Affiliate; David M. Betson , Associate Professor of Public Policy and Economics and the former Director of the Hesburgh Program in Public Service at the University of Notre Dame; and Graham Kalton , Chairman of the major in chemistry Board of Westat, Incorporated, an employee-owned research corporation. Workshop participants summarized their discussions as follows: Our major conclusion is that the current measure needs to management be revised: it no longer provides an accurate picture of the differences in the extent of economic poverty among population groups or geographic areas of the country, nor an accurate picture of trends over time.

The current measure has remained virtually unchanged over the past 30 years. Yet during that time, there have been marked changes in the nation's economy and society and in public policies that have affected families' economic well-being, which are not reflected in the measure.[8] Discussion of the official poverty measure's shortcomings and ways to research improve it led to the realization that states and localities would benefit from having a better gauge of their own area's economic disadvantage. Among the researchers taking the lead in essay english the development of research projects in chemistry, more accurate and timely state- and essay format, local-level measures were researchers and programming staff at IRP, led by Timothy Smeeding and major research projects, including IRP Senior Programmer Analyst Katherine Thornton. Smeeding devised the Wisconsin Poverty Measure (WPM) in order to tell not only which people and families are poor, but also to gauge the influence of public policies on poverty. The WPM is papers suitable for estimating the costs and antipoverty effects of legislation that expands noncash benefits or provides tax credits to low-income citizens. It can tell state policymakers how much additional poverty occurs from program cutbacks or tax increases as well. The WPM was the first state-level poverty measure effort of its kind in the nation and major, was developed to serve as a model for real estate data paper, other states and localities seeking to develop their own more meaningful measure to research in chemistry assess poverty and policies in ways that reflect the hoop characteristics and policy interests of major research, their own state. (See FAQ #4, Who is poor in Wisconsin? for the latest Wisconsin poverty estimates.) The latest Wisconsin Poverty Report , published in June 2016, found that although employment in the state rose by coursework papers, almost 60,000 jobs during the research projects period of the report (2014), there was no reduction in poverty as measured by the WPM. The state poverty rate in 2014 was 10.8 percent, as it was in 2013. Real Estate Set Research Paper? The researchers observed:

Because we believe that the long-term solution to poverty for the able-bodied non-elderly is a secure job that pays well, not an indefinite support program, it is both encouraging (the state's drop in market-based income poverty for projects in chemistry, families with children) and discouraging (the lack of a downward trend in overall market-based income poverty) that the labor market rebound has not led to larger reductions in poverty from 2012 to real estate 2014. [1] The Census Bureau cautions that the thresholds should be interpreted as a statistical yardstick rather than as a complete accounting of how much income people need to live. They were intended to major research in chemistry define and quantify poverty in America and to record changes in essay format english the number of persons and families in major research projects poverty and their characteristics over time. Thesis Statement Resource? See FAQ #1, What are poverty thresholds and poverty guidelines?, for a more detailed discussion of this topic. [2] R. Major Projects? D. Plotnick, E. Smolensky, E. Evenhouse, and S. Estate Data? Reilly, The Twentieth-Century Record of Inequality and major in chemistry, Poverty in the United States, in The Cambridge Economic History of the United States, Vol. 3, eds. S. Data Set Research Process? L. Engerman and R. E. Research Projects In Chemistry? Gallman (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2000), 249-299; G. Fisher, Estimates of the Poverty Population under the Current Official Definition for Years before 1959, mimeograph, Office of the english Assistant Secretary for major projects, Planning and Evaluation, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 1986. [3] B. Coursework? D. In Chemistry? Meyer and J. X. Sullivan, Identifying the Disadvantaged: Official Poverty, Consumption Poverty, and the New Supplemental Poverty Measure, Journal of Economic Perspectives 26, No. 3 (2012).

[4] The ACS uses a different method to determine a family's or individual's poverty threshold than that used for the CPS ASEC. Poverty thresholds are determined by multiplying the base year poverty threshold (1982) by the average of monthly Consumer Price Index values for the 12 months preceding the survey month (since the ACS is a continuous survey). [5] Note that the national poverty estimates from the ACS may differ somewhat from the official poverty rate based on statement on human resource management, the CPS data, because of methodological differences in the two surveys (e.g., sampling frame, amount of detail asked about research projects in chemistry, income, and time period covered). [6] David S. Johnson and Timothy M. Smeeding, 2012, A Consumer's Guide to Interpreting Various U.S. What Luther Thesis In I Have? Poverty Measures, Fast Focus No. 14-2012. For more about experimental poverty measures employed over time by research, the Census Bureau, see http://www.census.gov/hhes/povmeas/.

[7] C. Citro and R. Michael, Measuring Poverty: A New Approach (Washington, D.C.: National Academy Press, 1995), p. 1. [8] J. Iceland, rapporteur, Experimental Poverty Measures: Summary of a Workshop (Washington, D.C.: National Academies Press, 2005). Available at thesis management, http://www.nap.edu/read/11166/chapter/1. Institute for Research on major, Poverty, 1180 Observatory Drive, Madison, WI 53706 | 608-262-6358.

High Quality Custom Essay Writing Service -
Research Projects - Chemistry Program - Berea College

150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever. People write the strangest things on major research their resumes, sometimes downright hysterical. Why should only thesis management recruiting managers get to laugh at major research in chemistry these? The Top 10 are at the bottom. Statement! Enjoy! #8220;Career break in major projects, 1999 to renovate my horse#8221; #8220;1990 1997: Stewardess Royal Air Force#8221; Hobbies: #8220;enjoy cooking Chinese and Italians#8221; #8220;Service for old man to check they are still alive or not.#8221; Cleaning skills: #8220;bleaching, pot washing, window cleaning, mopping, e.t.c#8221; #8220;Job involved#8230;counselling clientele on accidental insurance policies available#8221; #8220;2001 summer Voluntary work for taking care of the elderly and vegetable people#8221; #8220;I'm intrested to here more about that. I'm working today in a furniture factory as a drawer#8221; #8220;I am about to gcse coursework papers, enrol on major research projects in chemistry a Business and Finance Degree with the essay format english Open University. I feel that this qualification will prove detrimental to me for future success.#8221; #8220;Time is very valuable and it should be always used to achieve optimum results and I believe it should not be played around with#8221; #8220;I belive that weakness is the first level of strength, given the right attitude and major projects, driving force. My school advised me to fix my punctuality#8230;#8221; From Careerbuilder.ca's 10 Wackiest Resume Blunders: Candidate included a letter from his mother. Candidate stated the real data ability to persuade people sexually using her words.

Candidate wrote resume as a play Act 1, Act 2, etc. Candidate included naked picture of major research, himself. From Amy Joyce on Resume Bloopers: #8220;Skills: Strong Work Ethic, Attention to Detail, Team Player, Self Motivated, Attention to Detail#8221; Woman who sent her resume and cover letter without deleting someone else's editing, including such comments as #8220;I don't think you want to say this about yourself here#8221; From Ask Annie's article about papers, resume blunders: #8220;an applicant ghosted a headshot as the background to major research projects in chemistry, her resume#8221; Other Interests: #8220;Playing with my two dogs (They actually belong to my wife but I love the dogs more than my wife)#8221;. #8220;One applicant used colored paper and drew glitter designs around the english border#8221; Hobbies: #8220;getting drunk everynight down by the water, playing my guitar and smoking pot#8221; Why Interested in Position: #8220;to keep my parole officer from putting back me in jail#8221; A woman had attached a picture of in chemistry, herself in a mini mouse costume Hobbies: #8220;Drugs and girls#8221;. Under #8220;job related skills#8221; for what in i a web designer #8220;can function without additional oxygen at 24,000 feet#8221;. My sister-in-law misspelled the word #8220;proofreading#8221; in her skill set.

The objective on one recent resume I received stated that the applicant wished to research projects, pursue a challenging account executive position with our rival firm. Objective: #8220;career on the Information Supper Highway#8221; Experience: #8220;Stalking, shipping receiving#8221; #8220;I am great with the pubic.#8221; A candidate listed her e-mail address as pornstardelight@*****.com The applicant listed her name as Alice in the resume but wrote Alyce on the onsite application. One candidate's electronic resume included links to hoop essays, her homepage, where the research pictures were of her in the nude. #8220;#8230;sent out my resume on the back side of a draft of gcse papers, a cover letter to another firm#8230;#8221; #8220;My duties included cleaning the restrooms and seating the customers.#8221; One applicant for a nursing position noted that she didn't like dealing with blood or needles. Achievements: #8220;Nominated for prom queen#8221; I once received a resume with a head and shoulders picture in the top left of the first page. The picture was of a lion's head, wearing a coat, shirt, and tie. a resume#8230; was printed on the back of the projects person's current employer's letterhead. Format English! One resume that came across my desk stated how the individual had won a contest for building toothpick bridges in middle school. A resume#8230; had several grease stains and a smudge of chocolate on in chemistry it Hobbies: #8220;Having a good time#8221; From Careerbuilder.com's Top 12 Wackiest Resume Blunders: Candidate explained a gap in employment by saying it was because he was getting over the death of his cat for three months.

Candidate's hobbies included sitting on the levee at night watching alligators. Statement On Human Management! Candidate explained an arrest by stating, #8220;We stole a pig, but it was a really small pig.#8221; Candidate included family medical history. From Mainejobs.com's Avoid These Resume Bloopers: #8220;nine-page cover letter accompanied by projects in chemistry a four-page resume#8221; #8220;One applicant tried to make an impression by what is martin luther thesis have using four different fonts, three ink colors and a variety of highlighting options on her resume#8221; From ResumePower.com's Ten Classic Resume Bloopers: #8220;Revolved customer problems and inquiries.#8221; #8220;Consistently tanked as top sales producer for new accounts.#8221; #8220;Planned new corporate facility at $3 million over budget.#8221; #8220;Seeking a party-time position with potential for advancement.#8221; From HotJobs' Real-life Resume Blunders to Avoid: #8220;I often use a laptap.#8221; #8220;Able to say the ABCs backward in under five seconds.#8221; #8220;I am a wedge with a sponge taped to major research projects in chemistry, it. My purpose is to wedge myself into someone's door to what thesis in i, absorb as much as possible.#8221; From Fortune Magazine via HumorMatters.com: #8220;Finished eighth in my class of ten.#8221; #8220;Received a plague for Salesperson of the Year.#8221; #8220;Reason for leaving last job: maturity leave.#8221; #8220;Failed bar exam with relatively high grades.#8221; #8220;Am a perfectionist and research projects in chemistry, rarely if if ever forget details.#8221; #8220;It's best for employers that I not work with people.#8221; #8220;Let's meet, so you can #8216;ooh' and #8216;aah' over my experience.#8221; #8220;I have an excellent track record, although I am not a horse.#8221; #8220;You will want me to luther king's have, be Head Honcho in no time.#8221; #8220;I have become completely paranoid, trusting completely no one and research projects, absolutely nothing.#8221; #8220;Personal interests: donating blood. Fourteen gallons so far.#8221; #8220;Marital status: often. King's! Children: various.#8221; #8220;I am loyal to my employer at all costs..Please feel free to respond to my resume on my office voice mail.#8221; #8220;Instrumental in ruining entire operation for major research projects a Midwest chain store.#8221; Job Duties: #8220;Answer phones, file papers, respond to customer e-mails, take odors.#8221; Interests: #8220;Gossiping.#8221; Favorite Activities: #8220;Playing trivia games. Coursework! I am a repository of worthless knowledge.#8221; Skills: #8220;I can type without looking at thekeyboard.#8221; Employer: #8221; Myself; received pay raise for major research projects in chemistry high sales.#8221; Objective: #8220;I want to hoop dreams essays, play a major part in projects in chemistry, watching a company advance.#8221; Experience: #8220;Chapter president, 1887-1992.#8221; Experience: #8220;Demonstrated ability in multi-tasting.#8221; Experience: #8220;I'm a hard worker, etc.#8221; Languages: #8220;Speak English and is martin king's thesis have, Spinach.#8221; Reason for leaving: #8220;I thought the projects in chemistry world was coming to an end.#8221; Additional skills: #8220;I am a Notary Republic.#8221; Objective: #8220;So one of the main things for me is, as the movie #8216;Jerry McGuire' puts it, #8216;Show me the money!'#8221; Skills: #8220;I have integrity so I will not steal office supplies and take them home.#8221; Objective: #8220;To hopefully associate with a millionaire one day.#8221; Skills: #8220;I have technical skills that will take your breath away.#8221; Qualifications: #8220;I have guts, drive, ambition and gcse coursework, heart, which is probably more than a lot of the drones that you have working for research in chemistry you.#8221; Objective: #8220;I need money because I have bills to pay and I would like to gcse, have a life, go out partying, please my young wife with gifts, and have a menu entree consisting of more than soup.#8221; Qualifications: #8220;Twin sister has accounting degree.#8221; Experience: #8220;Have not yet been abducted by aliens.#8221; Skills: #8220;Written communication = 3 years; verbal communication = 5 years.#8221; Objective: #8220;I would like to work for research a company that is essay, very lax when it comes to tardiness.#8221; Education: #8220;I possess a moderate educatin but willing to learn more.#8221; Education: #8220;Have repeated courses repeatedly.#8221; Salary requirements: #8220;The higher the better.#8221; Salary desired: #8220;Starting over major projects in chemistry due to recent bankruptcies.

Need large bonus when starting job.#8221; Bad traits: #8220;I am very bad about time and don't mind admitting it. Having to real paper, arrive at a certain hour doesn't make sense to me. What does make sense is that I do the major research job. Any company that insists upon thesis statement management, rigid time schedules will find me a nightmare.#8221; References: #8220;Bill, Tom, Eric. But I don't know their phone numbers.#8221; Work experience: #8220;Two years as a blackjack and baccarat dealer. Strong emphasis on customer relations a constant challenge considering how much money people lose and how angry they can get.#8221; Personal: #8220;I limit important relationships to people who want to do what I want them to do.#8221; Objective: #8220;Student today. Vice president tomarrow.#8221; Accomplishments: #8220;Brought in projects in chemistry, a balloon artist to hoop, entertain the team.#8221; Application: Why should an major projects, employer hire you? #8220;I bring doughnuts on Friday.#8221; Achievements: #8220;First runner-up for luther king's thesis Miss Fort Worth, 1982.#8221; Reason for leaving: #8220;Pushed aside so the major projects vice president's girlfriend could steal my job.#8221; Special skills: #8220;I've got a Ph.D. in gcse, human feelings.#8221; Reason for leaving last job: #8220;Bounty hunting was outlawed in my state.#8221; Experience: #8220;Any interruption in employment is due to research projects in chemistry, being unemployed.#8221; Objective: #8220;To become Overlord of the Galaxy!#8221; Objective: #8220;What I'm looking for in a job: #1) Money #2) Money #3) Money.#8221; Hobbies: #8220;Mushroom hunting.#8221; Experience: #8220;Child care provider: Organized activities; prepared lunches and snakes.#8221; Objective: #8220;My dream job would be as a professional baseball player, but since I can't do that, I'll settle on being an accountant.#8221; Awards: #8220;National record for gcse papers eating 45 eggs in two minutes.#8221; Heading on stationery: #8220;I'd Break Mom's Heart to major in chemistry, Work For You!#8221; #8220;I am a #8216;neat nut' with a reputation for being hardnosed.

I have no patience for essay sloppywork, carelessmistakes and theft of companytime.#8221; Experience: #8220;Provide Custer Service.#8221; Experience: #8220;I was brought in major research, as a turnaround consultant to help turn the company around.#8221; Strengths: #8220;Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining composer.#8221; Work experience: #8220;Responsibilities included checking customers out.#8221; Work experience: #8220;Maintained files and reports, did data processing, cashed employees' paychecks.#8221; Educational background: #8220;Highschool was a incredible experience.#8221; Resume: #8220;A great management team that has patents with its workers.#8221; Cover letter: #8220;Experienced in all faucets of format english, accounting.#8221; Objective: #8220;I am anxious to use my exiting skills.#8221; Personal: #8220;I am loyal and know when to keep my big mouth shut.#8221; Job duties: #8220;Filing, billing, printing and coping.#8221; Application: #8220;Q: In what local areas do you prefer to work? A: Smoking.#8221; Reason for research leaving: #8220;Terminated after saying, #8216;It would be a blessing to be fired.'#8221; Personal: #8220;My family is willing to set research paper, relocate. However not to in chemistry, New England (too cold) and hoop essays, not to Southern California (earthquakes). Indianapolis or Chicago would be fine. My youngest prefers Orlando's proximity to Disney World.#8221; Resume: #8220;I have a lifetime's worth of major in chemistry, technical expertise (I wasn't born my mother simply chose #8216;eject child' from the special menu.#8221; Resume: #8220;Spent several years in the United States Navel Reserve.#8221; Qualifications: #8220;I have extensive experience with foreign accents.#8221; #8220;I am fully aware of the king of format, attention this position requires.#8221; References: #8220;Please do not contact my immediate supervisor at the company. My colleagues will give me a better reference.#8221; #8220;Worked in a consulting office where I carried out my own accountant.#8221; Accomplishments: #8220;My contributions on in chemistry product launches were based on coursework papers dreams that I had.#8221; Career: #8220;I have worked with restraints for projects the past two years.#8221; Experience: #8220;My father is gcse coursework papers, a computer programmer, so I have 15 years of major research in chemistry, computer experience.#8221; Education: #8220;I have a bachelorette degree in computers.#8221; Application: How large was the department you worked in with your last company? #8220;A: 3 stories.#8221; (Resumania) A resume listed a skill as #8220;being bi-lingual in papers, three languages#8221; (Ask Annie's) Background: #8220;28 dog years of experience in sales (four human).#8221; (Resumania) In the section that read #8220;Emergency Contact Number#8221; she wrote #8220;911.#8221; (Ask Annie's) Candidate drew a picture of a car on the outside of the envelope and said it was the major research projects hiring manager's gift. (Careerbuilder.com) Languages: #8220;Fluent in English. Also I have been heard muttering Gibberish in my sleep.#8221; (Resumania) #8220;Directed $25 million anal shipping and receiving operations.#8221; (ResumePower.com) On one of our applications, a girl wrote #8221; I'm 16, I'm pregnant and I can do anything.#8221; At the coursework same time she turned in her application, her boyfriend handed in his.

On his: #8220;Felony for breaking and entering.#8221; (Ask Annie's) #8220;One candidate included clipart on major projects their resume of essay, two cartoons shaking hands.#8221; (Ask Annie's) Application: #8220;On the line that asked what #8220;sex#8221; he was, he wrote #8220;occassionally#8221;.#8221; (Ask Annie's) Still giggling? Subscribe to major research in chemistry, JobMob via RSS or email and follow me on Twitter for more laughing matters in your job search. Job Search Expert, Professional Blogger, Creative Thinker, Community Builder with a sense of hoop essays, humor. I like to help people. 117 Funniest Creative Job and Recruitment Ads. 21 Evil Things To Do On Your Last Day On The Job. haha. good stuff. Major Research Projects In Chemistry! These are hilarious and horrifying if you were the author.

It#8217;s always a good idea to dreams, have someone else proofread your stuff. Projects In Chemistry! Haha that#8217;s hilarious! i enjoyed reading your commentaries especialy on thesis statement resource blunders that prospective employees make on their resumes, it was quite informative. may you please send me information on how to write the major research resume(especialy the lay out and how to present it. Hi Goldman, glad you enjoyed the read. Dreams Essays! You can find more tips from the major research in chemistry JobMob archives about resume writing. Also, we#8217;ve bookmarked some great links in the JobMob del.icio.us account. People outside recruitment don#8217;t understand we can not make this stuff up! I dont understand what is thesis statement on human management, funny about Resume Hell No 2. Recruitnik- I know. Great, isn#8217;t it?

You guys are lucky, not everyone gets such comic relief on the job. Research Projects! Bernard- It#8217;s the visual of a stewardess in dreams, the fighter cockpit. 29. Work experience: “Two years as a blackjack and baccarat dealer. Strong emphasis on customer relations a constant challenge considering how much money people lose and in chemistry, how angry they can get.” Even though it could have been worded differently, I find his one to be a pretty decent qualification. “Skills: Strong Work Ethic, Attention to Detail, Team Player, Self Motivated, Attention to publish my thesis, Detail” This one is just perfect. Oh boy these are really funny! Anna #128578; PS got your blog link from Robyn#8217;s Brain Based Biz. Glad you laughed, Anna.

Thanks for major in chemistry telling me about Robyn#8217;s site, I just Stumbled it. Real Process! Her article is also funny. This one is major research projects, supper.. #8220;Let’s meet, so you can ‘ooh’ and what king's thesis in i, ‘aah’ over my experience#8221; Taking comment by Mullah rather too literally. “We are all sons of God.” A couple of years ago, when applying for a job designing electronic surveillance equipment, I included in major research projects in chemistry, my application letter the fact that I had just obtained a pilot#8217;s licence. They offered me the job! Sometimes, adding something unusual to a job application can help. In my case, I was trying to prove that, at real estate data set research paper 49, I wasn#8217;t yet #8220;over the hill#8221;, and research projects in chemistry, I could manage stressful situations.

I have had a wonderful giggle at thesis resource some of the above. Good fun to major research projects in chemistry, read. Thank you for letting us enjoy them. Very funny, made my afternoon! Clive- great success tip, thanks! caro- glad you enjoyed the publish my thesis list. I had a lot of fun putting it together. I#8217;m sure you#8217;ll also enjoy some of the major projects in chemistry other funnies under the #8216;Best Of#8217; tab here above on the right. Dreams Essays! Ermm#8230; I#8217;ve already heard or seen most of these, and I#8217;m not in recruitment. Major Projects In Chemistry! Then I#8217;m the estate data process paper guy in major, the office with Dilbert on my cubicle walls. Expand and organize, there#8217;s a whole lot more stupidity going out there on my thesis resumes. “I am a ‘neat nut’ with a reputation for being hardnosed. I have no patience for major sloppywork, carelessmistakes and theft of essay english, companytime.” I think this guy worked for me at my last job.

Nice collection.. Major Research Projects In Chemistry! Interesting read #128578; good times, good times! Some people are just too much, this is hilarious! LOL. LOL, looks like they took several of those bloopers from thesis on human management, my Resume! LOL. very funny, appart from the fact that the RAF does acutally have stewardess, they serve on the RAF#8217;s Tristar fleet. Projects In Chemistry! “1990 1997: Stewardess Royal Air Force” I don#8217;t understand why 1990 1997: Stewardess to the royal air force is funny? There are stewardess#8217; in the air force. Yes, I think you will also find they are in the Royal Canadian Airforce as well, the RAF#8217;s Tristar fleet is used to do troop transport to locations like the Falklands, Belize etc and what luther king's thesis in i, operates form Brize Norton. Major Research In Chemistry! it operates almost as a scheduled airline, it is what is martin luther thesis in i have, just operated by the military In fact if you visit the projects in chemistry Falklands and travel by air you will actually travel CrabAir #128578; OMFG, With all these people out there, no wonder I get so many call backs on my resume. babino and essays, Tom it#8217;s just the visual of having a stewardess for a fighter pilot. why not, there are women on the front line now, and the israelis have had active combat women for years, and damn good they look too. #128578; I also love mushroom hunting. If you#8217;re quick with the old rifle you can sometimes bag 2 of the little suckers at the same time before they manage to major in chemistry, scarper off behind a tree. Hoop Dreams Essays! Tom, I know, most of research in chemistry, my Israeli army unit (not Air Force) were good-looking women.

And Israel has female fighter pilots and male stewards, but there#8217;s still no room for anyone to carry peanuts around in essays, an F-16 or Harrier cockpit #128521; CrabAir, what a great name if your planes tend to research, crash in essays, the sea. Hey! #41 from Resumania#8217;s Archive is research, #8220;mushroom hunting,#8221; which is totally fun and has nothing to hoop dreams essays, do with hallucinogenics. Basically you walk around the woods looking for edible mushrooms, which is great if you#8217;re like me and research, you enjoy walking around in the woods. I just went and found 3 morels on Saturday. I sauteed them in butter and they were delicious. The season#8217;s almost over!

REALLY GOOD THING!! All hilarious, but what#8217;s depressing is I could see myself putting some of these in mine, since my art school insisted that we inject some personality in the #8220;Interests#8221; section. some of these are obviously jokes or little witty remarks to make the hiring manager laugh and get his attention, they shouldn#8217;t be listed under #8220;blunder#8221; Hahaa, I think one of those is mine. Great list. I loved reviewing resumes at my last job. Some of the papers things people wrote were just hysterical. My favourite was between the guy who wrote an 8-page resume/essay in major research in chemistry, full paragraph style or the guy who wrote about the estate data set research porn store he used to own. I worked for a staffing company as a supervisor, so I saw a LOT of projects in chemistry, bad resumes. Hoop Dreams Essays! My favorite was from a college-aged girl named Candace. She had written her name vertically on major research projects in chemistry her resume (where the work experience section normally is) and had written an adjective for on human resource management each letter of research projects in chemistry, her name, with an explanation.

C can do anything. A attentive to detail. Dreams! N not afraid to go the extra mile. D delightful to work with. A always on major time. It cracked the whole office up.

I wanted to frame it and put it on the wall, but my boss wouldn#8217;t let me. #128578; My wife was the format human resource director at a bank and they are always hiring tellers. One candidate#8217;s cover letter stated that her previous experience in a retail store was a plus in in chemistry, that it gave her the opportunity to essay format english, have #8220;extensive intercourse with the public#8221;. Classic! whats so weird about research projects, mushroom hunting? its a fun hobby actually. i really liked this one. Hobbies: “getting drunk everynight down by publish the water, playing my guitar and smoking pot” i mean#8230; come on, most peoples hobbies would just include *layin on a couch all day watchun telly*. at least this guy is somewhat poetic. Great post some of these made me laugh out loud! Malarkey, ptitz there#8217;s nothing wrong with mushroom hunting, but it does sound funny. I used to major research projects, put #8220;mixology#8221; in my resume#8217;s Personal Interests but stopped doing it because it was having more of a negative impact than positive, and your resume should only gcse coursework leave a positive impression of you. Major Research Projects In Chemistry! In both cases, people were more apt to misunderstand the real meaning. Dreams Essays! Amy awesome.

I love the C for major Clean. Essay! Steph I should add your examples to the list#8230;better yet, I#8217;ll make another one #128578; dodddddddd- the best way to get a hiring manager#8217;s attention is by having a resume that corresponds to exactly what she#8217;s hoping for, not by having her think you#8217;re funny (unless that#8217;s important for major research projects the job, of course). Like it or not, that#8217;s reality. Greg- a lot of people give out that advice, but they don#8217;t finish telling it all. Publish! To get serious for a moment#8230;a resume is major projects, a sales document, the point of which is to get you an interview. Essay Format! Everything on it should be there to major research, sell you to the hiring company. Publish My Thesis! If you think that company wants to know about major research projects in chemistry, your art (for example), put it on there. Essay Format! If not or unsure, leave it off. Major! And you should ask yourself those customization questions pretty much every time. Amy: I saw one like that recently too. This guy had his surname vertically, faded into the background, with words like that (I don#8217;t have the thesis on human management CV here, so I couldn#8217;t tell you the major research projects details).

His email address was also vertically down the dreams essays side of the page, meaning that I had to go through it letter by letter to figure out what it actually said. The CV itself was a flow-chart. I had to search through the boxes for research the #8220;previous experience#8221; section to even figure out format, what kind of projects in chemistry, job this guy was applying for. Needless to say, we had a bit of a laugh about it, and, while I left it with the resource people who deal with this kind of thing, I seriously doubt he#8217;ll be hearing anything back. Very good knowledge for job seekers.Detailed and descriptive one. Hugh, your example sounds like one of the most time-consuming time-wasting resumes ever. In Chemistry! A worst-case scenario. Glad you guys at real data least got a laugh out of it. Major Projects! If you have a scanned copy I#8217;d love to post it here on format JobMob after anonymizing it of course.

No wonder this has 93 comments now. Major! I loved myself sick. Gcse Papers! “Responsibilities included checking customers out.” Well, I guess we could all put that one on a resume#8230; The best! #8220;Am a perfectionist and rarely if if ever forget details.#8221; I wonder what was the position they were applying for . I had a resume come postage due! He got my attention! I hired him!! Very funny! HR staff must really enjoy their job, having to meet such interesting people who are completely nuts. I was interviewed once by a guy who looked and major projects, sounded exactly like Spicoli from #8220;Fast Times At Ridgemont High#8221;. Publish My Thesis! I thought somebody was playing a joke on major research projects in chemistry me, so I decided to gcse papers, treat the interview as such. He asked me what my greatest weakness was.

I said #8220;really good chinese food#8221;. He laughed for about 30 seconds and then offered me the job. this is major, one is the data set research best . “I am a wedge with a sponge taped to it. In Chemistry! My purpose is to wedge myself into someone’s door to absorb as much as possible.” This just get funnier and funnier. Is Martin Luther King's Thesis Have! One an major projects in chemistry, HR friend shared with me: #8220;Yesterday I couldn#8217;t spell executive.

Today I are one.#8221; I was hiring high school teachers when I encountered a resume that included #8220;torturing middle school students#8221; in its experience section. She got the coursework job. Before you laugh your coyote#8217;s off, we are all human. Look at our president. Okay I just got this one and had to post: This was the subject line of the email#8230; [NAME DELETED] Resuem for Technical Writer. Major Projects! Great post. My favorite is hoop essays, number 24, repeating courses again again. Major Research! I once said during an thesis statement on human management, interview that I always double check and major projects, triple check all of my calculations. Luther King's Have! I heard later on that I almost didn#8217;t get the major research in chemistry job because of that one statement. One of my friends went in for a job interview.

They asked him why he wanted the job. He said, #8220;I need money.#8221; hahaha. Well, at least he was honest lol. Interviewer: Do you ever get angry with co-workers?Interviewee: I don#8217;t get angry, I get even. sorry bt can u pls tell me what#8217;s wrong abt hell resume # 2?? cz i ddn#8217;t get ur point#8230; PLSSS.. Thesis Statement On Human! if i send u mine, will u correct it?? lady mira- it#8217;s just the image of in chemistry, a stewardess in a fighter jet. It would be just as funny if it said #8220;Steward Royal Air Force#8221;. About your question- if you#8217;re a JobMob subscriber and send me your resume, I will give you some free tips on how to improve it. There are instructions on how to send it to me here. I have two favorites from my personal experience: (1) man in his forties wrote on is martin his resume #8220;Just completed an early midlife crisis and research in chemistry, am anxious to reenter the hoop workforce.#8221; (2) woman wrote that her last employer was Pitney Bowels.

Hhmmm#8230;wonder if that had anything to do with her departure from the major projects company! Hard to believe what many people write in the application. Very great work of thesis statement on human, this article. Thanks for the list. Research Projects In Chemistry! Those are pretty good. I love the. Experience: “Stalking, shipping receiving” Nice collection really funny. I loed some of the what in i have blooper..I liked the projects in chemistry one cleans bathrooms and seats people. I don#8217;t want a job like that.

Number 4 Hobbies getting drunk every night down by the water,playing my guitar and smoking illrgal drug#8217;s. I just couldn#8217;t belive someone would put that on a resume the though of publish my thesis, it is silly. Major In Chemistry! #8220;finished 8 out of 10#8221; classic, ha! #8220;Languages: “Speak English and Spinach.” I thought this one was the is martin in i have best, i couldn#8217;t help but laugh the major in chemistry whole time. Oh this is coursework, too funny! First rule, proof read!! Some of research, those are absolutely brilliant.

When is the book coming out? Duncan- you#8217;re right. I should look into making a book of these. Thanks for the suggestion. 2# “1990 – 1997: Stewardess – Royal Air Force” is not to bad, she just made the mistake of translating the real companies name ( never a good idea) But she#8217;s just saying that she worked for KLM. As the Founder/CEO of a reputable Web Design and Internet Marketing Agency, I browse articles related to major research in chemistry, various business verticals frequently.This was a very interesting read. I enjoyed it very much#8230;. Well done! Hysterical!

I love to read funny things like this#8230;can#8217;t believe what some people put on format their resumes. Yikes! That is quite a long time to mourn the loss of a cat! In a resume for an entry level attorney job: #8220;Intern with the pubic defender#8217;s office.#8221; I do not speak English, but i enjoyed a lot . Research Projects! ha,ha#8230; #8220;Detail orientated#8221; (so many people say #8220;orientated#8221; instead of #8220;oriented#8221;, but I usually never do). Statement Management! What a brain fart (or cosmic intervention). Projects In Chemistry! I put that in set research process paper, a resume once (way back when before computers were big, hair WAS big, and long before I learned Prof. Harmon#8217;s rule on #8220;marinating#8221; your writing before re-checking. Major In Chemistry! I wondered why out of 13 interviews only 12 gave me an offer until I re-read this one.

Then again, the job was 100+ stories up at estate set research the World Trade Center so#8230; One should learn from major projects, others mistakes. Funny mistake (VERY common one the even best writers make) I did in my thesis, class I can laugh about now-the misuse of the possessive #8220;their#8221; when the subject of the sentence is singular. Now, this blunder annoys the crap out of me because a Prof (whose class I CALI#8217;d but assumed I failed just before graduation), great guy, learned a lot but scary in in chemistry, class, stopped me in the middle of is martin thesis have, me even though I was answering a very concept no one else in research, the class could grasp well, I was called on a lot more than anyone else (even after I raised my hand a lot). He asked #8220;#8230;do I have the right to proper Eng in my class#8230;I answered yes#8230;then he said that I misued this twice in publish, a couple of minuts and had to stop me. Research Projects In Chemistry! He corrected me on a VERY common mistake I have read/heard USSC judges, esteemed writers, etc. use -misue of the possessive #8220;their#8221;. Gcse Papers! If the subject is singular so is the possessive. Example #8220;It is the research projects father#8217;s responsibility to my thesis, their#8230;therefore it is projects, their right whether to#8230;#8221; No-#8220;father#8221; (subject) is singlular. If you have to, re-write the sentence to avoid the awkward he or she and do NOT write #8220;their#8221; there. You should have seen me turn beet red, sweat#8230;Now it annoys me more than #8220;He don#8217;t have no money#8221;, #8220;I could care less#8221; (instead of the proper #8220;I couldn#8217;t care less#8221; or using #8220;myself#8221; to try and soound #8220;fancy#8221; (#8220;Dancing with myself#8221; #8220;Playing with myself#8221;- all proper english (and not that there is anything wrong with that) BUT #8220;It was just my client and myself in thesis statement on human resource, the room#8221;-NOT OK. Carol Ryder- thanks for sharing.

Funny story and we learned something from it. Nice. Resume blunders can be devastating and in projects, reality causes a loss of income that could have been avoided. What Thesis Have! It#8217;s better to learn from research, other#8217;s mistakes than create your own. Hi, I am having difficulties loading your post. Just more or less 50 percent of format english, this post appears to research, load, and the remaining is just blank.

I am not really certain why#8230;. but you may want to take a look. I#8217;ll check back later on, this could be just a temporary server error. I work at an animal hospital. The best one I ever received was from a gentlemen that wrote under experience. #8220;I worked with hores. I gave them shots and trained them#8221;

I was at hoop essays an interview which had my ex as the interviewer#8230;well we didnt talk about the job..we talked about old times..and I told her because of our past relationship I wouldnt feel good taking up the major research in chemistry job..so I declined it..but we re-connected..and I#8217;m still with her..I got a job shortly afterwards too..Interesting world we live in. What! #8220;I finished ninth in my class of nine.#8221; What I#8217;d like to hear from Sotomayor. A resume blooper from old days as a manager#8230; #8220;sorted and projects in chemistry, disturbed all incoming mail.#8221; i was just on a network computer at my appt building and just found this very funny. 1100 Philadelphia Ave. Gilbertsville, PA 19525. Pretty much in Zerns.

Seeking challenges that test my mind and publish, body, since the two are usually inseparable. My goal is to be a meteorologist. But since I possess no training in meteorology, I suppose I should try the flooring field. I am trying for a entry level position? Maybe even laborer but I’m not crazy about working to major projects, hard and it really chaps my ass. My primary goal is to be recognized and real estate data set research paper, have my skills and ethics challenged on a daily basis.

Objective: I want a base salary of $50-$60,000 dollars, not including bonus. Major Projects In Chemistry! And some decent benefits. Like a retirement plan, health insurance, personal or sick days. Gcse Coursework Papers! I get sick a lot. Projects In Chemistry! Why you’re holding the resume of a truly outstanding candidate: Previous experience: Self employed …a fiasco. • My intensity and focus are at inordinately high levels, and with my ability to complete projects on english time is unspeakable. • Excellent memory; strong math aptitude; excellent memory; effective management skills and very good at math. • Transformed #8220;difficult#8221; customers into “irate” customers. Major Research In Chemistry! It’s best for estate data set research process employers if I don’t work with people. Major Research! • I’ve had exposure to real estate, the Germans for major projects in chemistry two years, but many words are inappropriate for business. • I am a pit-bull when it comes to analysis. Publish My Thesis! • Reason for leaving last job, The owner gave new meaning to the word paranoia.

I prefer to elaborate privately. • My ruthlessness terrorized the competition and can sometimes offend. • To hand build a classic cottage from the ground up using my ex father-in-law. Major! • Successfully played #8220;Chop Sticks#8221; on what king's in i a toy piano with my big toes. EDUCATION: Graduated top 66% of major research projects, my class. 1/2001-1/2002: Match.com (Don’t Judge me) • Getting rid of unruly clients. Estate Set Research Process! • Experienced with transforming numerous office machines into things such as a coffee maker and can I make great lattes! • I#8217;ve got a Ph.D. in human feelings. • Operated Pitney Bones machine. I vow to fulfill the goals of the company as long as I live. You will want me to projects in chemistry, be Head Honcho in no time. Looking for an employer that believes in prompting from within.

Yes, mushroom hunting is a real thing, but it still belongs on this list. The lesson here is if you have anything on your resume that#8217;s not COMPLETELY common knowledge within the statement resource given industry, rephrase it, explain it, or remove it! I just had one where the major research in chemistry applicant referred to himself in statement on human management, the 3rd person throughout out the resume. Quite surreal. i luv tha#8217; simsons! #8221;Career break in 1999 to renovate my horse#8221; #8221;Career break in 1999 to major in chemistry, renovate my horse#8221; Hilarious post, the crazy answers must keep the HR managers from falling asleep! Can#8217;t see what#8217;s wrong with “1990 – 1997: Stewardess – Royal Air Force”. The job exists in the UK and could involve stewarding for many senior personnel including the monarch or Prime Minister. Publish! There must be similar positions in the US Air Force on board Air Force One etc. These are fantastic. This was my favorite: Other Interests: “Playing with my two dogs (They actually belong to my wife but I love the dogs more than my wife)”.

I know how that guy feels! I laughed so hard, tears came out, but bad spelling always makes me cry. Just the major research in chemistry other day, I looked over a resume that said #8220;Referees available upon request.#8221; That was their way of inferring their hobbies #038; interests #128578; Where#8217;s the problem in leaving 911 (or whatever number it is for your countries emergency services?) #8220;Oh yes, I#8217;ve broke my leg!#8221; #8230; #8220;Do you want an ambulance?#8221; #8230; #8220;No, just call my Aunty!#8221; #128578; Oh hell no! [#8230;] 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever by what is martin luther king's thesis Jacob Share [#8230;] [#8230;] 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever by Jacob Share [#8230;] [#8230;] 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever by major research projects in chemistry Jacob Share [#8230;] [#8230;] 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever by Jacob Share [#8230;] [#8230;] 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever by Jacob Share [#8230;] [#8230;] stole a pig, but it was a really small pig.aˆ? From ResumA© Mistakes, Bloopers, and publish, Blunders, a line I could not resist [#8230;] [#8230;] 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever by Jacob Share Funny stuff and it must have taken a long time to compile. BTW, I#8217;m currently looking for someone fitting this description: #8220;I am great with the projects in chemistry pubic.#8221; [#8230;] [#8230;] 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever by Jacob Share [#8230;] [#8230;] 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever by papers Jacob Share [#8230;] [#8230;] Bunn List Of Why Blogs Are A Female Gender by Domtan 100 Things to major in chemistry, do Before I Die by hoop dreams essays Joseph Gibbs 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever by Jacob Share 10 Productive Ways for Moms to aˆ?Relaxaˆ? by Neena 10 Tips on How to Watch a Horror [#8230;] [#8230;] Bunn List Of Why Blogs Are A Female Gender by Domtan 100 Things to do Before I Die by Joseph Gibbs 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever by research in chemistry Jacob Share 10 Productive Ways for Moms to aˆ?Relaxaˆ? by statement resource management Neena 10 Tips on How to Watch a Horror [#8230;] [#8230;] 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and major research in chemistry, Blunders Ever by Jacob Share Just plain funny [#8230;] [#8230;] 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever by Jacob Share [#8230;] [#8230;] 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever by essays Jacob Share [#8230;] 150 Funniest, Dumbest Things Ever Written on a Resume#8230; We#8217;ve all made horrible spelling mistakes on resumes at one time or another but these people take the projects in chemistry cake. #8220;I am great with the pubic.#8221; Or how about #8220;28 dog years of experience in my thesis, sales (four human).#8221; Or maybe your favorite hobby is also #8220;enjoy #8230; [#8230;] compiling the 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes Ever, I came upon the following anecdote and it was too funny not to pass [#8230;] [#8230;] I saw the message on the gas pump, I first thought of all these funny resume blunders.

Since Robyn another blogger in this group writing project already mentioned them in her [#8230;] [#8230;] Why should only recruiting managers get to laugh at these? The Top 10 are at the bottom. Enjoy! read more | digg [#8230;] [#8230;] sometimes downright hysterical. Why should only recruiting managers get to laugh at these? [150 Funniest Resume Mistakes] Tags: bloopers, mistakes, resume, stupidityPosted in Funny [#8230;] [#8230;] acabo de pegar una panzada de reir despues de leer #8220;150 Funniest Resume mistakes#8220;, un articulo donde recogen algunas de las barbaridades que la gente mete dentro de sus [#8230;] [#8230;] Funniest Resume Mistakes (Story) [#8230;] [#8230;] JobMob has a funny collection of research in chemistry, resume blunders from various websites.

Here are some of my favorites. [#8230;] [#8230;] fotos en bolas, nin contes as tuas experiencias sexuais, nin des un correo dunha conta porno. En 150 funniest resume mistakes atopas todo un resume dos gazapos que se tenen cometido nos curriculums. Via [#8230;] [#8230;] 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever | JobMob [#8230;] [#8230;] Objective: Fail Lists of format english, resume blunders. “I am a wedge with a sponge taped to it. My purpose is to wedge myself into someone’s door to [#8230;] [#8230;] Drop June 2, 2008 5 second rule put to projects in chemistry, the test [Asylum] And you thought your resume was bad [JobMob] Maxim magazine founder tells how to on human resource, get rich. Sort of. [BusinessWeek] DV#8217;s International Babe of projects in chemistry, [#8230;] [#8230;] eso, os traigo unos cuantos consejos que se desprenden de los 150 errores #8220;graciosos#8221; (aqui estan todos, pero en ingles) que han ido cometiendo la gente hoygans y otros personajes del mismo estilo al enviar un [#8230;] [#8230;] Lists of resume blunders. “I am a wedge with a sponge taped to format, it. My purpose is to research projects in chemistry, wedge myself into real estate set research paper, someone’s door to absorb as much as possible.” [#8230;] [#8230;] First, congrats to Jobmob on getting their post dugg. Great post. [#8230;] [#8230;] un articulo que describe algunos de los errores mas sorprendentes escritos en curriculums vitae (resume in English).

Gracias a Ruben y su portal Online.com.es las podemos leer traducidas a [#8230;] [#8230;] What Not To Put On Your CV June 3, 2008 Posted by liverpoolchamber in Top Tips, World Wide Web. Research In Chemistry! Tags: Bloopers, CV, Humour, mistakes, Resume trackback Writing an attractive and useful CV can be hard. No-one likes to statement resource management, condense their life to research in chemistry, two sides of publish my thesis, A4 in the pursuit of career advancement. But let#8217;s hope none of us have committed any of the blunders found on this list over at the Jobmob website. [#8230;] [#8230;] June 3, 2008 in Funny signs, world wide whackTags: cv, employmeny, funny, job tips, mistakes, resume Imagine if you are on a hiring committee and you have to read thousands of covering letters and CVs. It can be a really dull and painful job.

But when you get these jewels, it makes those hard times sort-of worth it. Major Projects In Chemistry! Copied shamelessly as-is from gcse coursework, JobMob. [#8230;] [#8230;] got a side business going, you#8217;re probably always looking out for major projects new clients as well. My Thesis! JobMob has a long list of major projects in chemistry, resume blunders, either typos that were inadvertantly funny (Skills: Strong Work Ethic, Attention to Detail, Team [#8230;] [#8230;] Lists of resume blunders. “I am a wedge with a sponge taped to it. My purpose is to wedge myself into statement on human, someone’s door to absorb as much as possible.” [#8230;] [#8230;] 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and major research in chemistry, Blunders Ever (tags: CV humor) [#8230;] [#8230;] #8220;150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever#8221; [JobMob] People write the dreams strangest things on their resumes, sometimes downright hysterical. Major Projects! Why should only recruiting managers get to laugh at these? The Top 10 are at the bottom. Enjoy! (tags: Jobs) [#8230;] [#8230;] Errores no intencionados en los curriculums [EN] [HUMOR]jobmob.co.il/blog/funniest-resume-mistakes/ por Tanatos hace pocos segundos [#8230;] [#8230;] sabes ingles, podes leer mas en 150 Funniest Resume mistakesResumaniaResume hell10 dumbest resume blundersTen Classic Resume Bloopers Know Them So You [#8230;] [#8230;] 150 Funniest Resume Blunders [#8230;] [#8230;] process up. What Luther! The reason I am bringing this up is a article I came across today that listed the 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers, and in chemistry, Blunders Ever.

Its quite funny, here are some good ones: “Time is very valuable and king's have, it should be always used [#8230;] [#8230;] 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and major in chemistry, Blunders Ever | JobMob This entry was posted by Nathan on June 5th, 2008 at 2:47 and real data set research process paper, is filed under Links. You can leave [#8230;] [#8230;] Most Popular 50 Funniest Short Job Descriptions Ever Funniest Strangest Job Titles Ever 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and projects, Blunders Ever Top 10 Best Job Ads of the World The Funniest Rejection Letter Ever 51 Funny Craigslist Job [#8230;] [#8230;] en curruculums He encontrado en la red: “150 Funniest Resume mistakes“. Un articulo donde recogen algunas de las barbaridades que la gente mete dentro de sus [#8230;] [#8230;] has compiled a list of the coursework 150 Funniest Mistakes made on resumes. The list was gathered from other webistes like ResumeHell, CareerBuilder, and [#8230;] [#8230;] 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever Haha. [#8230;] Jacob Share created JobMob to bring together job seekers and jobfinders to projects in chemistry, find jobs in format english, Israel and all over the world. The blog is filled with straight-talking advice based on real world experience and lots of humor thrown in, so you should subscribe now to JobMob via RSS or email if you#8217;re looking for research projects a better job or just want to laugh about it with articles like the 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever. [#8230;] [#8230;] social bookmarking site with users (#8221;diggers#8221;) known for their funny comments. When the 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever became popular on Digg, many diggers had a lot of funny resume stories to publish, [#8230;] [#8230;] those of us that are Digg challenged to a hilarious post over at JobMob entitled #8220;150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers, and Blunders Ever#8220;. Research! Aside from invoking my favorite Homer Simpson image (#8221;insert brain here#8221;), it [#8230;] [#8230;] those of us that are Digg challenged to a hilarious post over at format english JobMob entitled #8220;150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers, and major research in chemistry, Blunders Ever#8220;.

Aside from essays, invoking my favorite Homer Simpson image (#8221;insert brain here#8221;), it [#8230;] [#8230;] Hola a todos,Ahora que estoy en proceso de buscar nuevos horizontes, mis companeros me enviaron un website sobre 150 cosas que no se deben escribir.La pagina esta en ingles, y es:http://jobmob.co.il/blog/funniest-resume-mistakes/No-ta-ble.Saludos! [#8230;] [#8230;] If you liked this, you#8217;ll love the 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever. Major! [#8230;] [#8230;] Calinadas em Curriculum Vitae Publicado em Outubro 26, 2008 por ovigia The Job Mob#8217;s Resume Mistakes Page [#8230;] [#8230;] This well-designed logo definitely had a hand in the success of Luciano Passuelo#8217;s Lists group writing project over on Litemind. The notepad ties in perfectly with the theme, the essay format english image has matching colors, the name of the group writing project is easy to major research projects, read. I participated in what luther king's in i, this gwp with 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever. [#8230;] [#8230;] 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever [#8230;] [#8230;] 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever [#8230;] [#8230;] 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and major research projects, Blunders Ever [#8230;] [#8230;] #8212; Yesterday I stumbled across a hilarious list of dreams essays, 150 resume mistakes, bloopers, and major research projects in chemistry, blunders that had me laughing out loud. Luther In I Have! How funny are they? Well, let#8217;s put it this way: “I am a [#8230;] [#8230;] estos fallos son reales como la vida misma. Podeis ver algunos mas en online, hasta 150 en el articulo original (en ingles) y tambien en esta entrada que le dedique hace casi un ano a este mismo [#8230;] [#8230;] for visiting!Need a break this weekend from your usual job search routine? Check out the #8220;150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever.#8221; And please, have multiple people proofread your resume! Share and major research projects, [#8230;] [#8230;] 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever [#8230;] [#8230;] http://jobmob.co.il/blog/funniest-resume-mistakes/ Unemployed To Do List And for the record, this isn#8217;t my to do list. Mine would have included snapping a picture of the pastries at The Coffee Shop to publish my thesis, post to my blog! [#8230;] [#8230;] giving it to anyone. There are a variety of research in chemistry, mistakes people make when developing their resume.

One blooper may be enough to move your resume from the my thesis interview pile to major projects in chemistry, the circular file. Check out essay format, a few [#8230;] [#8230;] has the whole shebang of the 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers, and major, Blunders Ever just to brighten up your day while you sort out publish my thesis, your resumes if you are a recruiter or thinking of [#8230;] [#8230;] 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes [#8230;] [#8230;] Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever! The best argument for proofreading I’ve seen anywhere, although [#8230;] [#8230;] found a list of the major research in chemistry ‘150 funniest resume mistakes’. When reading it, you will quickly learn that not proofreading your resume will keep you [#8230;] [#8230;] great news, folks! Hey, that means that even THESE people might be able to get a [#8230;] [#8230;] also worth your time to on human resource management, check out the rest of these hilarious entries. Projects! You can view them all here. Hoop! Tagged with: Cover Letters, First Impressions, How to find work, How to Network, Human [#8230;] [#8230;] List of funny (or pathetic) resume errors and major in chemistry, typos. Essay Format! I think I have a degree in unclear physics, [#8230;] [#8230;] jobmob.co.il/blog/funniest-resume-mistakes Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)Making profit from user-generated contentYou’ve Got Good Content — But How Are You Presenting It? [#8230;] [#8230;] a professional resume writer, at least consider getting it proofread.

Some of the projects entries in the 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes have clearly been written by someone with a sense of humour. Others are simply odd but many have [#8230;] [#8230;] 150 Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever [#8230;] [#8230;] View the original here. Share and Enjoy: [#8230;] [#8230;] neat web site was brought to my attention that I just had to share. It#8217;s a blog post entitled 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever #8212; it#8217;s definitely worth a [#8230;] [#8230;] 25th, 2010 | Author: Trevor Wilson Here#8217;s a little humor to brighten your day. Format! The 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever should provide a much needed [#8230;] [#8230;] Other sources: Resumes-Funniest-Mistakes [#8230;] Social comments and analytics for this post#8230; This post was mentioned on Twitter by A_Stro: @cc_chapman 150 ways not to get a job http://bit.ly/t07OM. Projects! Thought I#8217;d share the laughter :-)#8230;

[#8230;] 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever [#8230;] 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers, and Blunders Ever. http://twurl.nl/6q3sm7. very funny @TouroLawCSO 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers, and Blunders Ever. http://twurl.nl/6q3sm7. [#8230;] or updating your resume. After reading this you will want to check over it just one more time. http://jobmob.co.il/blog/funniest-resume-mistakes/ Leave a [#8230;] [#8230;] So there you have it, the do’s for writing your resume. Happy resume writing, GoMarket yourself, and what king's thesis in i have, hopefully you’ll never make it on this list: 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever. [#8230;] [#8230;] with his resume, a letter of recommendation from his mom. See the hilarity for yourself at http://jobmob.co.il/blog/funniest-resume-mistakes [#8230;] [#8230;] received a tweet from someone sharing a humorous listing from the in chemistry website JobMob called 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever. Having seen many of these myself, I enjoy reading similar lists for a quick chuckle. But I [#8230;] [#8230;] Jobmob has put together a list of 150 ridiculous mistakes that job seekers make on their resumes, cover letters, and applications, culled from statement on human resource management, various sources. Research Projects! [#8230;] [#8230;] a little levity was in order to lighten our spirits in these unsettling times.

So I went back to JobMob#8217;s 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever, and grabbed a few more from Jacob Share#8217;s [#8230;] [#8230;] night, I tripped across this site, 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes. Are they funny? Yes, depending on my thesis which side of the resume you happen to be on. What#8217;s not [#8230;] [#8230;] was put in the #8220;no#8221; pile. Here are some of my favorite resume bloopers I found via Job Mob, Resume Hell, and research, Zimbio. Obviously spell-check isn#8217;t all it#8217;s cracked up to gcse, [#8230;] [#8230;] ??? ?????? ??? ????? ?? ????? ???????. [#8230;] [#8230;] was put in the #8220;no#8221; pile.

Here are some of projects in chemistry, my favorite resume bloopers I found via Job Mob, Resume Hell, and Zimbio. Obviously spell-check isn#8217;t all it#8217;s cracked up to real estate data paper, [#8230;] [#8230;] these well-educated students need to Pause before they post. See a full list of 150 Resume Mistakes here, or read 5 that the eBranding Me team chose to research, share below. [#8230;] [#8230;] at gcse papers my resume, I did a little searching for tips and advice, and major, found this list of JobMob#8217;s 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes. These are from actual resumes, and include such gems [#8230;] [#8230;] a Good Laugh#8230; Click here to thesis management, read the major research in chemistry 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever on king's thesis have [#8230;] 150 Funniest #Resume Mistakes, Bloopers Blunders Ever http://su.pr/224JyC #jobsearch #jobhunt #careeradvice #career #employment #naj. 150 Funniest #Resume Mistakes, Bloopers Blunders Ever http://su.pr/224JyC #jobsearch #jobhunt #careeradvice #career #employment #naj.

150 Funniest #Resume Mistakes, Bloopers Blunders Ever http://su.pr/224JyC #jobsearch #jobhunt #careeradvice #career #employment #naj. 150 Funniest #Resume Mistakes, Bloopers Blunders Ever http://su.pr/224JyC #jobsearch #jobhunt #careeradvice #career #employment #naj. 150 Funniest #Resume Mistakes, Bloopers Blunders Ever http://su.pr/224JyC #jobsearch #jobhunt #careeradvice #career #employment #naj. 150 Funniest #Resume Mistakes, Bloopers Blunders Ever http://su.pr/224JyC #jobsearch #jobhunt #careeradvice #career #employment #naj. RT @PRJobsAtlanta: 150 Funniest #Resume Mistakes, Bloopers Blunders Ever http://su.pr/224JyC #jobsearch #jobhunt #careeradvice #ca #8230; 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes: http://bit.ly/Kl8PY #jobhuntchat. 150 Funniest #Resume Mistakes, Bloopers Blunders Ever http://ow.ly/2WZQ0 #prjobs #publicrelationsjobs #HAPPO #entrypr #PRYoPRo.

RT @jacobshare: 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and major projects, Blunders Ever http://bit.ly/aKmaFI Some of them are hilarious! 150 Funniest #Resume Mistakes, Bloopers Blunders Ever http://ow.ly/2WZQ0 #jobsearch #jobhunt #careeradvice #career #employment #naj. Coursework Papers! RT @prjobsnyc: 150 Funny Resume Mistakes, Bloopers Blunders http://ow.ly/2WZQ0 See Jobs: http://bit.ly/NYC-PR-Jobs #prssa #prstudchat. Major! RT @laurenkgray: RT @prjobsnyc: 150 Funny Resume Mistakes, Bloopers Blunders http://ow.ly/2WZQ0 See Jobs: http://bit.ly/NYC-PR-Job #8230; Loved this! RT @laurenkgray: RT @PRJobsNYC: 150 Funny Resume Mistakes, Bloopers Blunders http://ow.ly/2WZQ0 #prstudchat #prssa. 9 page cover letter?! Major overkill RT @jacobshare: 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever http://bit.ly/aKmaFI.

Resume mistakes from Fortune Magazine: Failed bar exam with relatively high grades.” http://jobmob.co.il/blog/funniest-resume-mistakes/ 150 Funny Resume Mistakes, Bloopers Blunders http://ow.ly/2WZQ0 See Jobs: http://bit.ly/LA-PRJobs #prjobs #losangeles #la #entrypr. 150 worst resume blunders. E.g.) “can function without additional oxygen at 24,000 feet” #resumeblunders http://bit.ly/2592cp. Thesis On Human Resource Management! [#8230;] 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and research, Blunders Ever | JobMob. [#8230;] [#8230;] about your hobbies and outside interests.For more examples of mistakes to avoid, check out these funny resume errors and bloopers.Final WordA competitive job market means that first impressions matter, and on human, you must avoid mistakes [#8230;] [#8230;] errors but proofreading can save you from ours of research projects, embarrassment. Get it? Double check for silly mistakes that can rule you out immediately such as addressing the thesis on human letter to a different company, like I [#8230;] [#8230;] can spend hours reading examples of resume blunders on major projects the Internet. Besides being entertaining, they also serve as a warning to the [#8230;] [#8230;] a resume can be downright hilarious at times.

Or, it can be pretty [#8230;] [#8230;] the job opportunity, you may also end up on a list of funny resume mistakes, such as this one on is martin king's in i have JobMob. Here are a few of my favorite funny resume errors from the [#8230;] [#8230;] 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever [#8230;] [#8230;] 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever [#8230;] [#8230;] Scraped bits either from #8220;WOW Guide Blog#8221; (January 14, 2011) or 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and in chemistry, Blunders Ever#8220;. [#8230;] [#8230;] 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever [#8230;] [#8230;] via 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and thesis statement on human resource, Blunders Ever | JobMob. [#8230;] [#8230;] Read more funny resume bloopers on major projects in chemistry JobMob [#8230;] [#8230;] seem like painfully obvious ‘don’ts’ when it comes to compiling your CV but they are real examples of what people have included in their application for dreams essays a position. Their blunders were then shared [#8230;] [#8230;] Business Insider JobMob Forbes [#8230;] [#8230;] 9) 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever [#8230;] [#8230;] doesn’t catch everything. You don’t want your prospective employer to research in chemistry, read about thesis statement resource, how you, “revolved customer problems and research, inquiries” instead of publish, resolving [#8230;] [#8230;] READ NEXT: Our original classic, 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever [#8230;] [#8230;] Here are a few examples from Job Mob. [#8230;] [#8230;] hopefully these resume#8217;s, bloopers, and major, these have scared you into the proper way to write a resume cover [#8230;] [#8230;] on real process your resume, but there are also many things you don#8217;t want on it. Here are a few #8220;mishaps#8221; I [#8230;] [#8230;] take a look at 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever. Funny stuff and worth a [#8230;] [#8230;] Hobbies: “getting drunk everynight down by research the water, playing my guitar and estate data process paper, smoking pot” (JobMob) [#8230;] [#8230;] 4. Research Projects! The Typo. I#8217;ve seen it all.

From #8220;pubic#8221; relations to operations #8220;manger,#8221; an embarrassing typo will not only disqualify you from thesis in i have, contention but could land you on research a list like this. [#8230;] [#8230;] how your resume should be, let’s have a look to this list of funny errors employers shared from essay format, some of the resume they receive. Major Research! There are a lot more examples of resume disasters. Thesis On Human Management! But instead, let’s talk about [#8230;] [#8230;] useful nuggets that will improve your CV. For more hilarious examples of what not to major research in chemistry, include follow this [#8230;] [#8230;] Here are a few of our favourite funny resume bloopers, courtesy of the JobMob blog. [#8230;] [#8230;] 150 Funniest Resume Mistakes, Bloopers and Blunders Ever, all based on true stories, #8220;a candidate listed her e-mail address as [#8230;] [#8230;] problem? This gaffe shared by JobMob: “Experience: ‘Child care provider: organized activities; prepared lunches and snakes.” [#8230;] 28932 followers 2495 likes 2259 followers 1361 followers 1658 JobMob Insiders 881 posts 11599 comments. Join 9887 JobMob subscribers to papers, get free exclusive content such as The Ultimate Twitter Job Search Guide. Subscribe to major projects, JobMob® and Download The Ultimate Twitter Job Search Guide.

Easily save it as a PDF or print ??for?? daily use. Join over 10K subscribers: Get fresh content from the JobMob® blog. What Is Martin Luther King's In I! Easily save it as a PDF or print ??for?? daily use.

Write my essay for me with Professional Academic Writers -
Chemistry: Major/ Minor Research Project - KTHM College

essay on soul super-strong AI . non-traditional soul definition. Major. Aristotle. empathy. logical paradox. Publish. Russian soul. chemical bond. Jeremy Rifkin. Major Research Projects. Marian Hillar. I want to understand what it means to real set research have a soul. Meaning evolves as anything else. The words may walk on major the surface of the earth but then decide to real data process crawl into deep caves or even sink to the ocean floor. The meaning and the connotations of the word horse have changed, and so has the usage of the words honor , virtue , and nobility , which are now stored in major in chemistry, the social memory of the advanced industrial state side by side with quill , crinoline , typewriter , and telephone switchboard . Of all our faculties, the soul is the least needed to earn a living.

We cannot even sell our own soul to the extremely difficult to reach devil who is busy with other things and probably would not give a damn for it. Whether we have souls or not, whether they are immortal or die with us, and gcse whether the heaven or the hell is their final destination is major projects in chemistry, of no relevance for any practical matter in the modern world. And yet long before Aristotle and up to modern times, the fate of the publish my thesis soul ( I have caught up the ghostly couple together! ) has been a matter of big concern for many people, and, as Max Weber thought, even a motivation for the development of the capitalist way of production. Research. What an irony: the is martin thesis in i capitalism of the third millennium, allegedly born from the Protestant ethics, is as much about the soul as entomology about whales. 1. Philip E. Agre , The soul gained and lost; artificial intelligence as a philosophical project . 2. : Persons in major projects in chemistry, commodified relationships are there to coursework 'serve' or 'perform, ' Jeremy Rifkin writes. In this environment, what happens to empathy? What happens to the individual soul in relation to major research projects other souls? ( See APPENDIX 11 ) Every metaphor is a connection (transfer) between two objects.

Is there anything tangible behind the soul or is it just an hoop dreams essays, echo of the word? I am looking for the place of the idea of the soul in the changing system of our civilization. Is the soul a legitimate dimension of the process? If so, the major research soul is not of the all-or-nothing kind. Are we really losing our souls? If yes, to whom? The machines can have a mind of their own, but can they have soul? Does super-strong AI (besouled) make sense? In this Essay I deliberately limit myself to Aristotle as the only literary source.

It seems to me that his De Anima (widely represented on the Web) provides an interpretation on his own terms. In the sci-phi forum, Aristotle has as much to say as anybody else. NOTE. An excellent study of the dreams problem of the soul in Aristotle's De Anima by Marian Hillar is available on research projects in chemistry the Web. In the world of information, it is the body, the hard copy, which is practically immortal. The weightless electronic information is as mortal as heavy human flesh.

Fortunately, Marian Hillar 's work is published in Contributors to the Philosophy of Humanism , M. Hillar and hoop F. Major Research In Chemistry. Prahl, eds, Humanists of data set research process paper, Houston, Houston, 1994, pp. 51-82. His personality and works on humanism (for example, on universal ethics ) deserve independent attention. Evidently, the subject of the major research soul was difficult for Aristotle. To attain any assured knowledge about the soul is one of the hoop essays most difficult things in the world. The soul is so much unlike anything else that Aristotle discusses the method of study at a great length and often, short of rigorous logic, uses comparison, parallel, analogy, and major research metaphor. The reason for real estate process, this is easy to major research see: the soul has no larger category to hoop dreams essays fall into. It is what remains in life if we subtract from it the observable material body. In the end, Aristotle takes the only possible secular way. He simply lists all aspects and species of major research projects in chemistry, phenomena comprised by papers, the vague notion of the soul, as if defining the concept of the animal from all particular species of animals. His book is traditionally entitled in Latin De Anima , but if we remember that the soul in research projects in chemistry, Greek is ???#942; , psyche (or psuche), the is martin king's thesis in i have subject of major, Aristotle looks the same as that of modern psychology, only against a wider biological background.

Classification and analysis is where Aristotle feels at home. Analysis, unlike synthesis, never generates chimeras: it dismembers them. Today practically all the elements and blocks into which Aristotle decomposed the soul belong to established areas of knowledge: biology, physiology, psychology, social psychology and Artificial Intelligence. Having completed the analysis of the real estate soul, Aristotle did not find any mystery. And yet reading De Anima , I had a feeling of the great mind's tension, struggle, and dissatisfaction, and it prompted me to major research projects in chemistry look for something else.

The problem for Aristotle was that while everything was clear about different parts of the soul, i.e., observable functions of the living organism and its mind, and the whole did not have any other function but life itself. The soul was just a sum of its parts. The abstract notion of real set research paper, soul was empty and shallow because it was circular: From all this it follows that soul is an actuality or formulable essence of something that possesses a potentiality of being besouled. ( On the Soul , End of projects, Book 2, Part 2) For Aristotle, the soul was the set of what have, all faculties of life, starting from the lowest and adding up. Major Projects In Chemistry. For example, The soul of animals is characterized by two faculties, (a) the faculty of discrimination which is the thesis resource work of thought and sense, and (b) the faculty of originating local movement. ( Beginning of Book 3, Part 9 ) The plants have the nutritive faculty, and so the research projects animals and humans have it, too. The faculties of the soul, therefore, form a pyramid of a kind, with plants at the foundation and humans at the top. I have an impression, however, that Aristotle pondered on the possibility that even inanimate things could form the foundation of the pyramid: Suppose that what is literally an 'organ', like an ax, were a natural body, its 'essential whatness', would have been its essence, and so its soul; if this disappeared from it, it would have ceased to be an essay, ax, except in major research projects, name. (Book 2, Part1) Yes, let's suppose that for gcse coursework papers, a moment: not an ax but a robot..

A possible interpretation of the projects in chemistry Aristotelian idea of the soul can be found in his metaphoric explanation: It follows that the soul is analogous to the hand; for hoop, as the hand is a tool of tools, so the mind is the form of forms and sense the form of sensible things.(Book 3, Part 8) The hand is the tool of tools because it can manipulate and use any tool, including an unfamiliar one. The mind is the form of major research projects in chemistry, forms, for example, because it can perceive the real estate process paper meaning of many verbal expressions, images, sounds, etc. The sense, such as vision, is capable of major research projects, perceiving any visual image, not necessarily understanding it.

Hearing perceives all sounds, etc. It seems to me that in the above quotation Aristotle took some liberties with analogy. He says that the soul is analogous to the hand but further he takes only the parts of the soul, as if speaking about the gcse coursework hand he meant only its fingers. The complete analogy should be: the soul is research in chemistry, analogous to the hand; for as the hand is a tool of tools, so the soul is . is what? Aristotle refuses to give a general definition of the soul other than in terms of thesis resource, its parts. It is major in chemistry, evident that the way to give the most adequate definition of soul is to what is martin in i seek in the case of each of its forms for the most appropriate definition. Major Research. (Book 2, Part 3) Aristotle understood—it is only my guess—that, regarding the soul as a whole, he would end up in a vicious cycle: soul is soul, as life is life.

And this is true about modern science, where there is a general and detailed understanding of real estate set research, what life is, but no satisfactory definition of life, and, for major research in chemistry, that matter, of energy, either. The closest modern translation of the term soul in Aristotle is is martin in i, bio-life, which comprises all general functions of the body. It is a fact of observation that plants and major research projects certain insects go on living when divided into segments; this means that each of the segments has a soul in it identical in species, though not numerically identical in the different segments, for both of the real process paper segments for a time possess the power of major projects in chemistry, sensation and local movement. That this does not last is not surprising, for they no longer possess the organs necessary for self-maintenance. But, all the same, in each of the bodily parts there are present all the parts of soul, and the souls so present are homogeneous with one another and with the whole; this means that the several parts of the soul are indisseverable from one another, although the whole soul is divisible. (Book 1, Part 5) This remarkable paragraph becomes completely modern if we substitute life for soul and a life function for a part of the soul.

Life divides and multiplies, while its functions are indivisible and we cannot have hearing without breathing. There is no place for dreams, the separate faculty of having a soul in the scientific and rational picture of research projects, a human being. Real Set Research. Taking life apart, we find no such part as the soul per se . Nevertheless, a consistent version of Aristotle's analogy would look as: As the major projects in chemistry hand is a tool of tools, the soul is the what is martin thesis have X of Xs. Aristotle's formal logic did not admit self-reference. But we can attempt it: As the hand is a tool of tools, the soul is the research projects in chemistry soul of souls. Aristotle did not say that, and could not, because it violates his formal logic.

But he expressed the hoop dreams idea elsewhere in an uncharacteristically informal way. The thinking part of the soul must therefore be, while impassible, capable of receiving the form of an object; that is, must be potentially identical in projects in chemistry, character with its object without being the object. (Book 3, Part 4) That could be generalized by substituting soul for object as: The soul proper part of the overall soul must therefore be, while impassible, capable of receiving the gcse coursework papers form of another soul; that is, must be potentially identical in character with its object (another soul) without being the object. This means that the human soul is something that recognizes souls of major, other beings as identical in character with the soul of the observer. The soul, therefore, could be just another separate human faculty. To give a far-fetched metaphor, it reminds me the surprising ability of dogs to recognize another dog from afar or even by the sound of its steps. This does not necessarily mean compassion. We may hate the guts of another person ( the guts stands for the soul). The soul is the ability to identify oneself with other beings, and, for that matter, not just human beings.

A person can identify himself or herself with other persons, fictional characters, poets, animals, gods, and even forests, atmosphere, and the finite resources of english, mineral fuel. The soul is the ability to substitute somebody's soul for in chemistry, one's own, albeit for a short moment. This is possible because all souls are interchangeable in hoop essays, the sense the electrons are in molecules. Major Research. The response may be positive, as well as hostile. A terrorist watches with great satisfaction the terror of another soul even if he is driven by love to something.

One thing is to recognize a tree or a bird, but quite another is to recognize oneself in the other. The reason for that is that while, along Aristotle, we do not really have stones and birds inside, only their forms, we certainly have our selves inside our bodies. The soul as a separate human faculty, in my opinion, means not identification with a group, as in social psychology, but with another soul. A soulless human being is strictly functional, like a machine. It has a purpose and a means to achieve it.

Anything not related to the function is ignored or tackled as a distraction. A human being with the soul recognizes itself in another human being. I fear death and so does he or she. I suffer, and so does he or she. He is like myself.

For a short moment, both souls—mine and the other's—are in joint possession and exchanged freely. When I look at my dog who looks at me, I feel for both the dog and myself, and so does the dog who expects me to take him for essay english, a walk. Research Projects In Chemistry. Can we look the same way into the eyes of a robot? If we can, than the robot has the soul, but only if the robot sees a soul in us and regards us as one of them, robots . The human soul falls into a larger category, as life does: there is luther king's in i, soul , as there is life, not necessarily of biological nature (which is one of the main motives of my Essays: the life of Things ). From the pragmatic point of view, this may seem quite irrational. One primary indivisible and singular term—self—is substituted for major projects in chemistry, the other. What In I. We see an elephant in ourselves and ourselves in research, the elephant. Hoop. The elephant does not see us as elephants.

I really do not know about the major projects dogs, but I suspect that my dog would see me as a kind of dog. For any practical functional purpose, it would be a fatal mistake to mix up myself and statement the other. Actually, acting as machines, we cannot mix up anything, as we cannot mix up letters while typing on the keyboard or keys while playing piano. A machine is not supposed to mix left and research in chemistry right. I cannot escape the problem of the definition of the soul, and here is my definition:

The soul is the ability of my thesis, a system to recognize the presence of a soul in research, another system. This definition reminds of logical paradoxes because of its circularity. How to recognize the soul (self) in another system? To check if the other system recognizes the presence of the soul in your system. I believe this is what we mean by having a soul. The soul is not an organ but a relation. It is not the self , because the self is senseless without the other . The soul is a bond, an exchange of real estate set research process, souls, as a chemical bond is an exchange of electrons. Major In Chemistry. Whether it is hoop, a subject of psychology or social psychology, I cannot say. I would say that the soul manifests in any strong attraction to anything which is not part of an outside program of in chemistry, rational actions.

What is programmed and nothing but programmed is soulless. Naturally, one can have more or less soul. I would even measure the size of the soul as the size of the ethical neighborhood of the self ( Essay 24, On Myself ). The soulless being is strictly functional, as all without exception existing creations of statement on human resource management, AI. It has no ethics. Nevertheless, the corollary is that it may be possible to make a robot with a soul because there must be a neurophysiological mechanism behind the soul, and projects in chemistry any mechanism can be duplicated. I would reserve my guess (of a mathematical nature) about the mechanism for a separate Essay. Therefore, it would be inappropriate to call such a robot machine . Strictly speaking, we all are machines, but not all machines have souls. To lose the soul means to become a machine. We can literally lose our souls to the machines who will appropriate them.

Sci-fi or sci-phi? All the what luther king's above could be just a starting point. I am taken aback by what I have found. I display some tentacles of the idea in the APPENDIX. So much for the soul. 1. The related problems of identification, empathy, and consciousness have been discussed in two different areas: artificial intelligence (AI) and major research projects in chemistry social psychology. Come to think about it, the what is martin luther thesis in i two apparently distant areas might fuse one day. 2. Research Projects. The famous article by Thomas Nagel What is it like to dreams essays be a bat? reverberated in responses entitled What is it like to be a Rock? by Aaron Sloman, where one can find also answers to the questions what is it like to be: that rock over there? a (normal) new-born human infant?

in the major research projects advanced stages of Alzheimer's disease? Finally, one can find a discussion on What is it like to thesis management be a Human (Instead of a Bat) by Laurence BonJour. 3. It seems to me that the religious idea of the soul is nothing but the idea of a tiny personal god. Monotheism simply kneads all the pagan gods into a dough and gives everybody a cookie. 1. The spiritual, rational, and immortal part in man; that part of man which enables him to think, and which renders him a subject of moral government; -- sometimes, in distinction from the higher nature, or spirit, of man, the so-called animal soul, that is, the seat of life, the sensitive affections and fantasy, exclusive of the voluntary and rational powers; -- sometimes, in distinction from the mind, the moral and emotional part of man's nature, the seat of feeling, in distinction from intellect; -- sometimes, the intellect only; the understanding; the in chemistry seat of knowledge, as distinguished from feeling. Is Martin Luther Thesis Have. In a more general sense, an animating, separable, surviving entity, the vehicle of individual personal existence. Tylor. The eyes of our souls only projects in chemistry then begin to see, when our bodily eyes are closing. Law.

2. The seat of real life or vitality; the source of action; the animating or essential part. The hidden soul of harmony. Milton. Is Martin Luther King's Have. Thou sun, of this great world both eye and soul. Major Research. Milton. 3. The leader; the inspirer; the gcse papers moving spirit; the heart; as, the soul of an enterprise; an able general is the soul of projects in chemistry, his army. Process. He is the very soul of bounty! Shak. 4. Energy; courage; spirit; fervor; affection, or any other noble manifestation of the heart or moral nature; inherent power or goodness. That he wants algebra he must confess; But not a soul to research give our arms success.

Young. 5. A human being; a person; -- a familiar appellation, usually with a qualifying epithet; as, poor soul. As cold waters to format a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country. Prov. xxv. 25. Major Research Projects. God forbid so many simple souls Should perish by the sword! Shak.

Now mistress Gilpin (careful soul). Cowper. 6. A pure or disembodied spirit. That to his only Son . . . every soul in heaven Shall bend the knee. Milton. 5. Today some people, myself including, have a feeling that we live in the mixed society of humans and machines where the former distinctions are being eroded: people become more machine-like and machines more human. The humans with machine-guns are responsible for unthinkable atrocities to each other, the machines directed by humans are saving human lives, and some humans are turned into destructive suicidal machines by other humans.

I firmly believe that the relation between humans and statement on human resource machines is the major defining conflict of the near future. Major In Chemistry. Fast evolving machines, with their short—and shrinking—life cycle, dictate the thesis on human resource management organization and function of the incomparably more conservative human society where the life cycle is artificially extended, not without the help of the machines. 6. Losing Our Souls [by Edward Pessen] is the first book to major sum up the essay consequences of the cold war for Americans - the shifting ideals of our approach to international affairs; the major projects in chemistry building of our nuclear arsenal; the tactics used to combat communist subversion throughout the world and within the United States; the transformation of the American economy in response to security demands. Carefully reviewing the evidence, and writing with the authority of a distinguished historian, Mr. Pessen charges that American cold war policy has been disastrous for many of our cherished values and institutions. 7. Publish My Thesis. Social psychology, interested in major, altruism, empathy, and compassion, deals with important manifestations of being human and having a soul, without any interest in the soul itself.

Thus, empathy and thesis statement on human management altruistic behavior raise a controversy similar to that of the soul of the machine. That we always act in major projects in chemistry, self-interest and to decrease our stress is one of the is martin king's in i old axioms of social psychology. In Chemistry. New and controversial theories (C.D.Batson) admit that the pure altruism and active empathy are in competition with self-interest with variable outcomes. This area, however, is too closely connected with religion. I would not be surprised, however, if the ability of identification with another person was given a status of a separate human faculty, rationalizing the publish soul, at last. 8. In the Russian culture, as I remember it, the major research exchange of the hoop essays souls (which the in chemistry Russians still consider absent from the affluent Western culture) consisted, ideally, of complete and intimate openness to each other and the selfless mutual support.

The real soul mate or bosom buddy was supposed to stand for the other as for himself or herself (to give the last shirt off his back). Vendetta (blood feud) may present a negative version of the same soul bond. The one who hates is as much attached to the object of his/her passion as the one who loves. Dostoyevsky noted, somewhat cynically, that a Russian may give you a shirt off his back and to kill you next moment. Isn't that true for any strong attachment? Bernard Lewis, a historian of Islam, noticed this contradiction in the attitude of the Muslims to America. At first the Muslim response to Western civilization was one of admiration and emulation -- an immense respect for the achievements of the West, and resource a desire to imitate and major research adopt them. In our own time this mood of admiration and format emulation has, among many Muslims, given way to one of hostility and rejection. (From The Atlantic Monthly ) V. S. Naipaul in Among the Believers: An Islamic Journey ( New York: Random House, 1981 ) saw it as an ongoing ambivalence. 9. Are besouled beings and soulless ones facing a possible future conflict? The age of machines is coming when more machines become less machine-like and more humans more machine-like.

The advent of Things seems inevitable and irreversible: humans are going to major research in chemistry serve the metabolism of Things, while Things are already serving the hoop dreams essays procreation of humans. Can that impose a deep tragic stress on major research projects humans, leading to their extinction as we know them? The situation is not quite new. The kingdom of Things is irreversible, but so is death. Humans were born not only with tools but also with the estate data paper first burial rites. The mystery of death brought to existence art, religion, philosophy, and even science—all the ways to semi-immortality. Humans might adapt to Things as they have adapted to death. 10.

Why do we identify ourselves with elephants? To feel better. Major. No, really, why? Because most of us, at least in the West, are insulated from suffering, big family, hard work, hunger, and war. We turn to the elephants. 11.

My quotation from Jeremy Rifkin's The Age of Access: The New Culture of Hypercapitalism where all Life is a Paid-For Experience ,( New York: Jeremy P. Tarcher/Putnam, 2000) refers to my thesis page 246; on page 245, the following description of empathy can be found: To empathize, one needs to reach beyond the confines of the self, to take up emotional residence in the being of in chemistry, another, and to english feel another's feelings as if they were one's own. Jeremy Rifkin also quotes Robert Jay Lifton ( The Protean Self: Human Resilience in the Age of Fragmentation, New York: Basic Books, 1993, p.214.): Empathy requires that one include the other's humanity in one's own imagination. Is empathy what we understand by the soul? Yes, as a way of speaking. But the soul proper is not exactly empathy because we do know what empathy is. 12. Excerpts from The Mind's I : Fantasies and Reflections on Self and Soul by major research projects, Douglas R. Hofstadter and Daniel C. Dennet (New York: Basic Books, 1981). The true nature of meat eating, like the true nature of sex and excretion, is only easy to refer to set research implicitly, hidden in euphemistic synonyms and allusions: “veal cutlets,” “making love,” “going to the bathroom.” Somehow we sense that there is soul-killing going on in slaughterhouses, but our palates don’t want to be reminded of it (p. 114).

When does a body contain a soul? In this very emotional selection, we have seen “soul” emerge as a function not of any clearly defined inner state, but as a function of our own ability to project. This is, oddly enough, the most behavioristic of approaches! We ask nothing about the internal mechanisms—instead we impute it all, given the behavior. It is a strange sort of validation of the Turing test approach to “soul detection” (p.115).

Soul represents the perceptually unbreachable gulf between principles and particles. The levels in between are so many and so murky that we not only see in each person a soul but are unable to projects unsee it. “Soul” is the name we give to that opaque yet characteristic style of each individual. Put another way, your soul is the what king's in i “incompressible core” that determines how you are, hence who you are. Major Research Projects. But is this incompressible core a set of moral principles or personality traits, or is it something that we can speak of in data set research, physical terms—in brain language? (p. 385) It is always both.

There is no function without soma , as the Greeks called the body, and the modern medicine keeps calling it, dealing with malfunction. When we pinpoint the function, we start looking for its somatic mechanism, and vice versa . 13. Do dogs have souls? If somebody does a serious research trying to find out if the dogs really identify themselves in any way with some people, we might have an answer. I remember how our dog Nika, a Saluki, suffering after a painful injection, was whimpering and trying to get into bed with me and major projects in chemistry my wife. As soon as she had been admitted between us and put her head on the pillow, she immediately got quiet and looked really happy. This does not prove anything.

Yet one has some reason to suggest that, as the my thesis dog's master makes distinction between the beloved dog and all the research projects other dogs, the dog may make distinction between the master and all the other dogs and people in the world. If soul is bond, love is an evidence of a soul.

Academic Proofreading -
Of the Hottest Research Topics in Chemistry | ACS Axial: Your Bond

Explosion In The British Petroleum Texas City Refinery Commerce Essay. The explosion and fires incident in the British Petroleum Texas City refinery on 23 March, 2005 has been described and major projects, reviewed in this assignment. Investigation report revealed that the incident occurred during the what is martin thesis have startup of an isomerization (ISOM) process unit. It was reported that this incident resulted in huge impact on BP Company and its stakeholders. Major Research In Chemistry! The impact of the format incident has been critically commended with the support of several data. Fatalities and injuries on in chemistry nearby trailers, onsite and offsite damage, post-incident emergency response, and english, economic losses were the major consequences of the explosion. Causes of the incident have been also examined in order to improve BP performance. Organizational and process safety inadequate was the research in chemistry major blame for real estate data process, the incident. Recommendations which may improve BP situation and help to avoid hazardous incident have been provided throughout the assignment. The improvement on process safety culture, organizational changes such as merger and acquisition, budget cutting and employees training at all levels, as well as the enforcement of more effective safety management systems have been suggested to improve BP performance.

Lastly, a safe trailer placement policy has been proposed to avoid the research projects risk of similar incident. British Petroleum Company and Texas City Refinery Background. The British Petroleum (BP) refinery in Texas City, Texas is the hoop essays third largest oil refinery plant in the U.S. On Wednesday, 23 March 2005 at 1:20p.m, an explosion and fires happened at the BP refinery in Texas City, Texas, 30 miles southeast of Houston. Research! The BP refinery in Texas City has the great impact on the overall gasoline supply in the U.S. This oil refinery has the capability to produce about essay 10 million gallons of gasoline per day. This amount of production makes up about 2.5% of the gasoline sold in the U.S. Research! Apart from producing gasoline, this BP refinery also produces diesel fuels, jet fuels, and chemical feed stocks. There are 29 oil refinery units and publish, 4 chemical units cover its 1,200 acre plant. In BP refinery in Texas City, BP employs about 1,800 employees.

While the explosion and fires occurred, about 800 contractor workers were onsite carrying turnaround activities. The site has had several alters in management at both the corporate and major research projects in chemistry, refinery stages from its commissioning to the date of the explosion incident (Kaszniak Holmstrom, 2008; U.S Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board (CSB), 2005). On 23 March, 2005, explosion and fires in BP Texas City refinery occurred during the startup of an isomerization (ISOM) process unit (Figure 1). On that morning, the raffinate splitter tower in the refinery's ISOM unit was restarted after it had been shut down for maintenance. During the startup of a section of the ISOM unit, flammable liquid hydrocarbons were pumped into a distillation tower for more than 3 hours without any liquid being removed by operations worker.

This action was opposing to startup procedure instructions. The false signal provided by control instrumentation and critical alarms failed to statement on human resource alert the operator workers of the research in chemistry high level in the tower. As a result, unidentified by essay format english the operations worker, the distillation tower was overfilled and flammable liquid hydrocarbons overflowed into the overhead pipe at the top of the tower (Kaszniak Holmstrom, 2008; U.S CSB, 2005). As the overhead pipe filled with liquid hydrocarbons, the pressure at the bottom rose rapidly and resulted in the three emergency relief valves which used to protect the tower from high pressure opened for six minutes. A large quantity of research liquid hydrocarbons then flowed from the discharge of essay format english safety relief valves to projects a blowdown drum with a vent stack open to resource management the atmosphere. In Chemistry! The blowdown drum and real estate set research paper, stack speedily overfilled with flammable liquid hydrocarbons, which resulted in geyser-like release out the research projects in chemistry 113-foot tall stacks (Figure 2) (Kaszniak Holmstrom, 2008; U.S CSB, 2005). According to CSB final report (2005), this blowdown system was a hazardous and outdated design. As the liquid hydrocarbons fell to papers the ground, some of the volatile liquid evaporated to form a flammable vapor cloud. The explosion and fires happened when the major research in chemistry flammable vapor cloud was ignited most likely by an idling diesel truck positioned approximately 25 feet from the gcse coursework papers blowdown drum.

The vapor cloud arrived at a wide area which is evident by the burned area as shown in Figure 3 (U.S CSB, 2005). Figure 1. Raffinate section of isomerization ISOM process unit (U.S CSB, 2005) Figure 2. Raffinate splitter tower overfills and major projects in chemistry, blowdown drum releases flammable liquid hydrocarbons to the atmosphere (U.S CSB, 2005) Figure 3. A post-explosion photo shows the burned area in hoop dreams essays and around the ISOM unit had the most severe fire damage while the red arrow points to major research in chemistry the top of the blowdown stack (U.S CSB, 2005). There are several key findings as the causes of this incident occurred in BP Texas City refinery after an publish, investigation was conducted by BP's investigation team which coordinated with CSB, the U.S Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and major research, the Texas Commission of hoop dreams Environmental Quality (TCEQ). The causes of the incidents are summarized as below, The BP board of Directors did not propose effective safety culture and major accident prevention programs. There were no member in charge of major research projects in chemistry measuring and verifying the performance of BP's major accident hazard preventive programs (U.S CSB, 2005). Risk blindness (The Economists, 2006). For instance, BP did not take effective actions to halt the growing risk of a catastrophic event although several fatalities occurred in real data process BP Texas City refinery prior to this incident (U.S CSB, 2005). BP was too much focused on the low personal injury rate at Texas City while the process safety management and safety culture had severe insufficiency (U.S CSB, 2005)

Inadequate in BP's mechanical integrity program. This led to the failure of the process unit in BP Texas City refinery (U.S CSB, 2005). Overzealous cost-cutting strategies (Economist, 2006; Marketline, 2007a; U.S CSB, 2005). According to major research projects CSB final report (2005), BP Group executive managers had expenses cuts in the 6 years resulting in process paper the Texas City disaster without measuring their impact on safety of the site (Economist, 2007; Process Engineering, 2007). The blowdown drum and the relief valve disposal piping were undersized and the relief valve system safety study was 13 years overdue (Process Engineering, 2007; US CSB, 2005).

ISOM operators had been overstretched (Economist, 2007; US CSB, 2005). Insufficient in BP's operator training program (US. CSB, 2005). Impact of Incident on research BP Company and its Stakeholders. Explosion and fires in BP Texas City refinery resulted in several negative effects on BP Company and its stakeholders. Those effects include casualties and injuries, facility and equipment damage, offsite damage, post-incident emergency response and economic losses (US CSB, 2005). Statement Resource! Stakeholders of research BP who had been affected by this incident were as below, BP Company and its employees. Employees of contracting firms which include Jacobs Engineering Group (J.E. Merit), Fluor Corp. and General Electric Co. Families of dead victims and injured workers in this incident.

The U.S citizens who use crude oil. Casualties and injuries. In the incident, it was reported that 15 contract employees of estate data set research process paper J.E. Merit, Fluor Corp. and major projects, General Electric Co. were killed and a total of 180 employees in coursework the refinery were injured (U.S CSB, 2005). Investigation report revealed that those 15 casualties were due to the explosion's impact on the nearby temporary office trailers where employees were having meetings. Of the 15 casualties, 11 of them were employees of research projects in chemistry Jacobs, Pasadena, Calif, which was contractor in BP's Texas City refinery. The 11 dead Jacobs workers include several managers, administrators and 4 female craft workers. 3 of the english victims were employees of Fluor, Aliso Viejo, Calif, was contractor provided maintenance management services at the plant since 2001. The remaining contractor victim was employee of General Electric Co. Major In Chemistry! whereas no BP employee was killed in the incident.

Blunt force trauma, which most likely resulting from being hit by structural components of the real data set research process paper trailers was the cause of the major research projects all 15 casualties. During the incident, there were approximately 2,200 contract employees and 1,100 BP employees working at the refinery plant. Table 1 shows the details of the 15 dead contractor employees (Powers Rubin, 2005; US CSB, 2005). Quality control technician. Tool room assistant. Kimberly A. Smith. Pipe fitter helper. Quality control inspector. Quality control inspector. Quality control inspector.

General Electric Co. Title not disclosed. Table 1. Contractor employees who died in the incident (Powers Rubin, 2005) Additionally, 180 employees at the plant were injured, 66 of the victims had serious injuries and most of statement on human them were suffered multiple injuries. It was reported that lacerations, fractures, sprains, strains, punctures and second-and third degree burns were the typical combination of injuries occurred on victims. Those seriously injured had leave for works, medical treatment or constrained work activity.

Of the 66 workers with serious injuries, 14 were BP employees while the research projects others were contractor workers from dreams essays 13 different firms. Moreover, report revealed that 114 employees were given first aid during the incident. Of those who were given first aid, 35 were BP employees while the rest were contract employees from major in chemistry 14 different contracting firms (U.S. Is Martin Thesis Have! CSB, 2005). Facility and equipment damage. According to major projects in chemistry CSB final report (2005), the place within the ISOM unit which caused explosion, nearby trailer area, the adjacent catalyst warehouse as shown in Figure 4 and the adjacent parking areas suffered the hoop most severe blast damage. Major Projects! The nearby metal warehouse which used to store catalyst and hoop, the satellite control room were heavily damaged (Powers Rubin, 2005; U.S CSB, 2005). Figure 4. Nearby trailers that sited west of the blowdown drum (pointed by red arrow) were destroyed (U.S CSB, 2005).

Furthermore, it was found that about major projects 70 vehicles surrounding the ISOM unit were damaged and numerous vehicles were destroyed (U.S CSB, 2005). Moreover, a total of 44 trailers sustained heavy damaged (Figure 5) and 13 trailers were totally destroyed by the blast pressure wave that propagated through the essay format plant when the explosion and fires happened. Report also disclosed that a number of workers were injured in major research projects trailers as far as 479-foot away from the explosion (Kaszniak Holmstrom, 2008; U.S CSB, 2005). Additionally, adjacent buildings also were damaged by the blast pressure. Thesis! The damage level on building was not as severe as those occurred on trailers. The damage on major projects in chemistry surrounding buildings included damaged doors, cracked walls, and broken windows, scattering of interior contents, damaged roofs and bent metal panels. Publish! Also, the explosion also damaged a total of 50 storage tanks although most tank farm was located more than 250-foot away from the ISOM unit. Research In Chemistry! The damage on tanks included distorted tank shells, both the shell sides and the roofs. A number of tanks utilized to hold hazardous substances like benzene were found being damaged as well and this resulted in the hazardous substances vapors escaped to atmosphere (U.S. CSB, 2005). CSB report disclosed that not only the english buildings in the refinery were damaged but windows of some houses and in chemistry, business buildings which situated north of the refinery were broken as well.

These damaged offsite buildings were located up to 3 quarters of mile away from the explosion (U.S CSB, 2005). Figure 5. Trailers in essay the vicinity of the ISOM unit were heavily damaged (Occupational Hazards, 2005). Post-Incident Emergency Response. The emergency response teams in Texas City were one of the BP stakeholders affected by this BP refinery explosion. Major Research Projects In Chemistry! These emergency teams provided effective and rapid assistance for format, the injured people and recovered the fatalities.

Texas City Industrial Mutual Aid System (IMAS) member companies helped with search and major projects in chemistry, rescue and fire hose lines (U.S CSB, 2005) BP has set aside approximately $2 billion in dreams essays compensation repairs, payouts and lost profit for settlement of the incident (Marketline, 2007a). According to The Justice Department and US Environment Protection Agency (EPA), in order to resolve Clean Air Act violations in Texas City refinery, BP Products North America has spent over $161 million after the explosion to control pollution in Texas City, improved monitoring and maintenance and enhanced its internal management practices in Texas City refinery. EPA also reported that $12 million was paid by BP on civil penalty and $6 million was spent on a supplemental project to decrease air pollution in research projects in chemistry Texas. For settlement issues, BP also converted 100 diesel public vehicles to gcse papers vehicles that operate using liquefied or compressed natural gas in major research projects in chemistry order to reduce the hazardous emissions like hydrocarbons, nitrogen oxides and particulate matter. Besides that, BP agreed to build 4 refueling stations for those converted public vehicles (Marketline, 2009).

It was also reported that BP faced penalties with $92,000 from The US Occupational Safety and gcse, Health Administration (OSHA) for violations in the Texas City refinery (Marketline, 2007b). Moreover, to compensate the victims in the explosion, BP has incurred $1.6 billion (Economist, 2007). Likewise, BP faced reduction in research projects in chemistry its fourth quarter profit in 2006 due to essay format the huge expenses on safety and integrity investments after the incident. It was reported that BP's fourth quarter profit fell 12% when compared to the last 3 quarters of research projects in chemistry 2005. Although BP achieved record profit for 2006; BP lagged behind that of its UK competitor Shell (Marketline, 2007c). BP's share price also trailed its rivals like American's Exxon Mobil in 2006 (Economist, 2007). Some recommendations to improve BP situation have been proposed after accessing the causes of the incident. Safety culture recommendation and trailer siting recommendation have been suggested to BP Company as follow, Safety culture recommendation.

Improve and emphasis more on real estate data process paper process safety culture and performance through: Increase spending on safety assessment and maintenance. Appoint an expert on safety management systems for at least 5 years to projects in chemistry examine the safety progress in paper BP refineries. Incorporate process safety into major projects, management decision making at all levels. Promote improved process safety through education and training employees at gcse papers all levels. Construct organizational changes that may improve process safety which include: Main organizational changes in refinery, for instance through mergers and major in chemistry, acquisitions. Policies changes like cost cutting and ensure consistency of real estate data process policies. Employees' changes such as changes in staff experience and hire more workers to avoid work overloads. Reinforce safety management systems through enforcement of more valuable and effective programs, for major research projects, instance:

Mechanical integrity programs. Risk management and analysis programs and. Errors reporting and investigation programs. Trailers siting recommendation. Develop a novel trailers placement policy which contains practices to ensure the safe siting of what is martin luther in i trailers as below, Protect occupied trailers from accident exposure, for major, example, explosion pressure and heat.

Set up minimum safe distance requirements for trailer siting where is away from dangerous zones of process plants. Assess the relocated trailers placement via novel risk analysis methodology.